FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

My Queen hair purchase :)

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
chinadoll77 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chinadoll77 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 30 2012 at 8:19pm
Originally posted by pebbles251 pebbles251 wrote:

Oh and that hair is not Brazilian......i didnt see any nits on my hair. I would rather receive hair with nits from china just to make sure the sh*t is real human hair. I am kinda suspect if its all real. why? I found a white stand pulled it out....well damn i almost had to use a knife to cut the strand.....hmmm.

The wefts are very thin.....meaning the hair the wefts are thin as well. I will have to double the wefts on each track.

If i get home tonight and that sh*t is still smelling like toe jam.....I will sell it to anyone who wants to wear stink feet on their head.LOL
    You already have have some folks about to send you some PM's........
Sponsored Links

chatnoir View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chatnoir Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 30 2012 at 8:37pm

I received my hair yesterday as well. Brazilian Wavy...sorry but that hair STINKS. I washed it with Tomato, Baking Soda, washed wefts with (lime), Downy, shampoo and conditioners......wtf do they put on that hair?

seriously anyone who installs that hair with that smell got to be nasty. I dont care how good your weave look or your outfit.....if your hair stinks that is not cute and guys notice that too...my boys talk about chick with stink weaves all the time.

Also, i now understand why AM vendors charge that much for their hair....if they have to go through cleaning the hair as much as i did last night they have all right to double the price.

Tomato juice is used to help get rid of skunk smell, so that smell must be serious!
pebbles251 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pebbles251 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 30 2012 at 9:03pm
Clapjust finish laundry (HAIR LAUNDRY) second night at it. ok people the stink feet is 85% gone.

I used lime, tomato, clarifying shampoo and organix coconut conditioner + downy.

Try that....let the lime juice dry on the wefts overnight before washing it out.
wow i am exaustedLOL
Prtybrwneye_z View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Prtybrwneye_z Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 01 2012 at 11:02pm
That is a lot of work especially if that smell returns even faintly whenever that hair gets wet or damp
hairfanatic501 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hairfanatic501 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 03 2012 at 12:03pm
I purchased some Peruvian deep wave from Juan about 3 weeks ago and it didn't smell. I wonder why the Brazilian hair stinks.
hairfanatic501 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hairfanatic501 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 03 2012 at 12:08pm
Originally posted by chinadoll77 chinadoll77 wrote:

Oh and that hair is not Brazilian......i didnt see any nits on my hair. I would rather receive hair with nits from china just to make sure the sh*t is real human hair. I am kinda suspect if its all real. why? I found a white stand pulled it out....well damn i almost had to use a knife to cut the strand.....hmmm.

The wefts are very thin.....meaning the hair the wefts are thin as well. I will have to double the wefts on each track.

If i get home tonight and that sh*t is still smelling like toe jam.....I will sell it to anyone who wants to wear stink feet on their head.LOL
    You already have have some folks about to send you some PM's........

Do the burn test and let us know if its real.
BBelle23 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BBelle23 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 03 2012 at 1:50pm
Hey there! I'm loving the hair, glad to hear that you were lucky. I am also trying to purchase Brazilian hair from Queens would you be able to send me the link pleaseee!Smile
BBelle23 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BBelle23 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 03 2012 at 1:52pm
Lol does it feel ok...texture wise?
misslexy22 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote misslexy22 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 03 2012 at 4:30pm
Originally posted by BBelle23 BBelle23 wrote:

Hey there! I'm loving the hair, glad to hear that you were lucky. I am also trying to purchase Brazilian hair from Queens would you be able to send me the link pleaseee!Smile

http://www.aliexpress.com/store/product/retail-virgin-brazilian-hair-weft-natural-straight-28-36-factory-outlet-price/313334_419761833. - http://www.aliexpress.com/store/product/retail-virgin-brazilian-hair-weft-natural-straight-28-36-factory-outlet-price/313334_419761833.html
MsLovelyHair View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MsLovelyHair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 03 2012 at 5:41pm
Looks nice, are you gonna do the install soon? I swear this weave LOLsection making me wanna go back to sew ins 
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
  Share Topic