Perfect Hair Collection

My QHP video review

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 4567>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
spencer4hire View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote spencer4hire Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 07 2014 at 12:13pm

LOL

Sponsored Links

Brjasuga51 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Brjasuga51 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 07 2014 at 12:35pm
LOLLOL
DawlFace View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote DawlFace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 07 2014 at 7:47pm
I had the same issue I received this hair yesterday afternoon and the 22 inch bundle of brazilian wavy she sent is a HOT MESS. I can't even run my hand through it

Of course i contacted Juan, she basically informed me that she wasn't going to do diddly squat. Oh but get this I can get a discount on my next order. Yay me!! How sweet of her...NOT I told her not only will i see about filing a dispute but I will make a video and make sure others are aware that if you do receive a bad bundle of hair then its solely on you. The hair doesn't look too bad in the pics but I promise you this hair looks like a damn birds nest.

herwoman View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote herwoman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 07 2014 at 8:14pm
Damn they just throwing hair in a box huh?
PrettyintheCity123 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PrettyintheCity123 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 07 2014 at 9:02pm
*comes out of lurkin* Confused I hope you get your money back. I hear a lot of good things about QHP from Youtube but I don't trust these lying "Beauty Gurus" anymore. 
thickblkbarbie View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote thickblkbarbie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 07 2014 at 11:26pm
Wow that's is real bad..they just taking our hard earned coins and think that's okay.. Please file a dispute .. And I was going to buy some wefts a few weeks ago from them..But instead ordered from b-dogg..and wigs royal ..
joileprincess View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote joileprincess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 08 2014 at 2:58am
Originally posted by spencer4hire spencer4hire wrote:

I agree the OP doesn't have to doll up to show her tangled hair.....that's why many decide not to share on the boards.    I purchased garbage like that from LWigs and had a very similiar experience within an hour or so of wearing the hair so it is believable that she received a bad batch.     I hope you can get a refund.

Am I missing something?  Is QHP the new EP?

LOL

You know EP gets their hair from Aliexpress. Its the same thing. Why pay more when you can pay less?

LOL

And Lwigs got me like that too. That hair acted a damn fool when the humidity hit it.

Originally posted by DawlFace DawlFace wrote:

The hair doesn't look too bad in the pics but I promise you this hair looks like a damn birds nest.

You're right, its not "too bad" its dreadful. Juan should be ashamed.

Edited by joileprincess - Mar 08 2014 at 3:10am
rebelle . View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote rebelle . Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 08 2014 at 5:53am
Glad I decided to bypass QHP & order from QWB.  The last time I ordered QHP, it didn't tangle on me at all, but the hair smelled like corn chips, feet, & hot sex in a car with the windows rolled up.  AND it shed like a damn dog.  Sorry you're going through this OP, but I would definitely call my bank & do a charge back.
Princess Grace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 08 2014 at 6:42am
Originally posted by rebelle . rebelle . wrote:

Glad I decided to bypass QHP & order from QWB.  The last time I ordered QHP, it didn't tangle on me at all, but the hair smelled like corn chips, feet, & hot sex in a car with the windows rolled up.  AND it shed like a damn dog.  Sorry you're going through this OP, but I would definitely call my bank & do a charge back.

CryCryCryCryCryDeadDeadDeadDeadDead
Nitty0102 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nitty0102 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 08 2014 at 1:33pm
Ooh wow Juan is wrong!!
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style