Perfect Hair Collection

My QHP video review

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
Princess Grace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 06 2014 at 5:24pm
Originally posted by Mariahriah Mariahriah wrote:

Can we see a recent hairstyle from Princess Grace. Yes? No?.....You still can't get your hair done.

LOL, you barely tried it and I mean barely. Just know that my hair stay laid to the heavens hunty, it has never reeked of corn chips, and no peruvian light yakied loose wave has ever been anywhere near my scalp cause I know better.

It is currently in a fabulous bob and nope I wont be providing pictures for the angry birds, you can go ahead and say because I can't get my hair done and blah blah blah , its really because you not important enough to prove your thirsty azz wrong. 

I'll pm you if I EVER need for you to come TO me, cause your raggedy tail could never come for me.

Edited by Princess Grace - Mar 06 2014 at 5:31pm
Sponsored Links

SinCityKitty View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote SinCityKitty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 06 2014 at 6:25pm
For the record, I have never purchased hair from QHP and I dont plan on it. I am not "going hard" for QHP as some of you say. Don't get me wrong, like I said, I hope that she gets her money back and 9-10 the hair is crap but at least make it seem like you put effort into the hair before you bash it. That's for the OP own good, you never know if paypal, cc company etc may view the video. It literally looks like she rolled on the floor then filmed the video. Don't lie yall!!! Anyways my comment wasn't made in QHP's defense. I can give two poops about QHP. 
Mariahriah View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mariahriah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 06 2014 at 6:47pm
You don't get your hair done. Fact. The end. @Princess Grace
DawlFace View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DawlFace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 06 2014 at 8:03pm
I just got my hair in the mail today and its awful! Im pissssssssssed! 
ms.blue View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote ms.blue Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 06 2014 at 10:00pm
OP, go through your bank or credit card company to get your money back. This company has been declining for a yr now despite all these great reviews.
SelfMadeDiva12 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote SelfMadeDiva12 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 06 2014 at 10:32pm
This post has clearly turned into the most. Honestly, none of us were in the room when the OP did anything to her hair. Just because it LOOKS like she didn't put any effort into fixing the hair doesn't mean that she didn't. Let's just be real and come to terms that it actually is possible that the hair is just that bad. Just because QHP has had a history of sending out half way decent hair doesn't mean they don't mess up every now and then. Why is it that any other company can experience the BHM affect and it's ok because it's expected but when QHP could have done the same thing everybody's in denial. OP, I believe you. Anything is possible. Who would actually take an hour to detangle hair they've only had in for a week?? Why even give it a chance?? I would have made a video too. I've slept on my weaves before and I have NEVER experienced anything like that. I hope you can get your money back. Good luck.
josieteeh View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote josieteeh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 06 2014 at 10:48pm
Originally posted by Princess Grace Princess Grace wrote:

Yall going hard like QHP going to give you guys a 15% off discount off your next bundle with closure deal. It really should not matter if she rolled around in her bed and had sex until her legs were weak, I would not expect my hair to ball up like that after a week, point blank period.

I don't even feel like pulling receipts from other threads put some of these posters had ends on their hair they got that should have been cremated cause they was was past dead and some of yall was ready to get your bundles dry cleaned to get rid of that corn chip smell but some way it ain't possible that she got a janky batch?????

Lastly I don't know why yall trying to blame BHM on that buffalo stampede over to Aliexpress, those YT gurus that are so loved praise whatever vendor sending them 6 bundles and closure for free to review. 86.5% of them are sewing the hair on dome or uparts so how can you really know how that hair will react when you only wearing it to do your 6 hour review, or to dash to Sephora to get some sort of make up Confused.

then you guys come over here and ask " have WE heard anything good about so and so"?. Then even after more than a few say no go the orders are still placed and then its how can I do this and that, I will continue to say silicon mix and pray. Ohh yeah and some flexi rods cause those luscious body waves or naturals waves usually never last.Wink

Im sorry your hair turned out like that, check with your CC and see if you can do a chargeback. IF NOT the next time just make sure you on the right WAGMANS, IMPRESSIVE HAIR, HAIR ADDICT or FRIDAY NIGHT HAIR site so it wont be any mixups if you are ordering from the "correct" qhp store.

yall a trip

Hollerin'! Lmao    
spencer4hire View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote spencer4hire Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 07 2014 at 5:33am
I agree the OP doesn't have to doll up to show her tangled hair.....that's why many decide not to share on the boards.    I purchased garbage like that from LWigs and had a very similiar experience within an hour or so of wearing the hair so it is believable that she received a bad batch.     I hope you can get a refund.

Am I missing something?  Is QHP the new EP?
herwoman View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote herwoman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 07 2014 at 7:21am
Princess Grace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 07 2014 at 12:03pm
Originally posted by spencer4hire spencer4hire wrote:

I agree the OP doesn't have to doll up to show her tangled hair.....that's why many decide not to share on the boards.    I purchased garbage like that from LWigs and had a very similiar experience within an hour or so of wearing the hair so it is believable that she received a bad batch.     I hope you can get a refund.

Am I missing something?  Is QHP the new EP?

Not Unless Those People showed up after your bundles arrived....

Other than that................NOPE

Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style