My QHP video review

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456 7>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
Brjasuga51 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Brjasuga51 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 06 2014 at 12:01pm
Originally posted by pebbles251 pebbles251 wrote:

Some of yall coming at the lady real hard. No wonder why the people do not share anything on here anymore.
I purchased expensive hair from a well know American vendor  (a second purchase, MY FIRST PURCHASE WAS PERFECT) and within two weeks the hair looked just as bad as this picture. I tried everything but the last draw was NYE i went to dinner and by the time i got home there was a rat and a bird nesting on my head. It was so matted within those 4 hrs that I had to cut the big matted section out and uninstall the hair.

Just because your experience was great or most reviews are great DOESNT  mean everyone will have the same experience. Lets face it... the hair game has gone to the dogs lately. Its a hit or miss so your BEST option is to spend money with a company who offers the best customer service. If your hair goes bad they can refund you or replace the hair.

This is what I have been saying...but they not trying to hear nothing. Because they swear by the weave GODS that QHP has the best hair and don't sell wilder beast hair.
Sponsored Links

miiszjanae View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote miiszjanae Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 06 2014 at 12:44pm
Originally posted by Brjasuga51 Brjasuga51 wrote:

Originally posted by pebbles251 pebbles251 wrote:

Some of yall coming at the lady real hard. No wonder why the people do not share anything on here anymore.
I purchased expensive hair from a well know American vendor  (a second purchase, MY FIRST PURCHASE WAS PERFECT) and within two weeks the hair looked just as bad as this picture. I tried everything but the last draw was NYE i went to dinner and by the time i got home there was a rat and a bird nesting on my head. It was so matted within those 4 hrs that I had to cut the big matted section out and uninstall the hair.

Just because your experience was great or most reviews are great DOESNT  mean everyone will have the same experience. Lets face it... the hair game has gone to the dogs lately. Its a hit or miss so your BEST option is to spend money with a company who offers the best customer service. If your hair goes bad they can refund you or replace the hair.

This is what I have been saying...but they not trying to hear nothing. Because they swear by the weave GODS that QHP has the best hair and don't sell wilder beast hair.
ITA with this. I've ordered hair from a vendor somr years ago that had pretty good reviews. One of the batches I ordered into dreads, had my hurr tied up and everything. I damn sure didn't care about what my leave out looked like when I took pics. 

Alot of the reviews on QHP  (yes the real one) aliexpress page and YT have similar reviews to the OP. I'm not sure why people are going so hard.
MorenitaBarbie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote MorenitaBarbie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 06 2014 at 1:03pm
Thanks for the support ladies. I almost wish I hadn't posted or made a video, but I think if more people shared their negative experiences there wouldn't be as many issues.
rredict View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote rredict Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 06 2014 at 1:13pm
OP I don't believe its your fault. QHP quality is hit or miss. People are having a hard time accepting this compared to how they use to be. Hope you get your money back for that mess.. Good luck
MrsJHorn View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote MrsJHorn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 06 2014 at 1:45pm
Here is my issue. In general. People make it a point to go out of their way to post about how bad this company is or that company is because they had a bad experience. If you did your research you'd know that this was a possibility. As MOST of you have stated you have to be willing to take the chance these days and gamble with your money because EVERY company will be hit or miss for each individual person.  Perhaps you did get a bad batch, OP. It sucks. Do what you need to do and see how you can get your money back and be done with it. You've posted everywhere possible about your bad experience with QHP. Lesson learned, no? Unfortunately this is the name of the game now and this is what ladies will have to deal with when you're ordering $200 hair from basically anywhere. This is why I've gone back to being natural....I feel bad.

Edited by MrsJHorn - Mar 06 2014 at 3:32pm
Princess Grace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (11) Thanks(11)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 06 2014 at 2:45pm

Yall going hard like QHP going to give you guys a 15% off discount off your next bundle with closure deal. It really should not matter if she rolled around in her bed and had sex until her legs were weak, I would not expect my hair to ball up like that after a week, point blank period.

I don't even feel like pulling receipts from other threads put some of these posters had ends on their hair they got that should have been cremated cause they was was past dead and some of yall was ready to get your bundles dry cleaned to get rid of that corn chip smell but some way it ain't possible that she got a janky batch?????

Lastly I don't know why yall trying to blame BHM on that buffalo stampede over to Aliexpress, those YT gurus that are so loved praise whatever vendor sending them 6 bundles and closure for free to review. 86.5% of them are sewing the hair on dome or uparts so how can you really know how that hair will react when you only wearing it to do your 6 hour review, or to dash to Sephora to get some sort of make up Confused.

then you guys come over here and ask " have WE heard anything good about so and so"?. Then even after more than a few say no go the orders are still placed and then its how can I do this and that, I will continue to say silicon mix and pray. Ohh yeah and some flexi rods cause those luscious body waves or naturals waves usually never last.Wink

Im sorry your hair turned out like that, check with your CC and see if you can do a chargeback. IF NOT the next time just make sure you on the right WAGMANS, IMPRESSIVE HAIR, HAIR ADDICT or FRIDAY NIGHT HAIR site so it wont be any mixups if you are ordering from the "correct" qhp store.

yall a trip

Edited by Princess Grace - Mar 06 2014 at 2:50pm
sweetApples9 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sweetApples9 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 06 2014 at 3:18pm
Originally posted by mzsophisticated mzsophisticated wrote:

I think most people buy QHP more wavy...my friend orders that all the time but when she ordered brazilian bodywave and brazilian deep wave from qhp she had issues

i got the body wave and it did NOT do this at all. and its been a month and 2 weeks.
Brjasuga51 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Brjasuga51 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 06 2014 at 4:12pm

Handshake#ShakesPGhands#

Bribby View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Bribby Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 06 2014 at 4:22pm
It's a lot of junior and new members going ham too though, not really us seniors and such 
Mariahriah View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Mariahriah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 06 2014 at 4:42pm
Can we see a recent hairstyle from Princess Grace. Yes? No?.....You still can't get your hair done.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456 7>
  Share Topic