Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

My QHP video review

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 7>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
MorenitaBarbie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote MorenitaBarbie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 06 2014 at 10:37am
My leave out is like that because I am natural, and refuse to flat iron my hair daily and have it fall out. I like having edges. I also work at home so there is no one here I need to impress. As far as the hair is concerned. There is no reasonable explanation as to why this hair looks like road kill. I know how to take care of extensions, and I have never ever had hair that did this before. Not even the cheapest of bss hair has done this. This hair literally matted up from rubbing against my hoodie for an hour. I have to keep this ish in a bun and even that is tangling into a birds nest.  Plain and simple queen hair sent me some ucked up hair and I feel like I should show people what happened to me.
Sponsored Links

HaitianDiva64 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HaitianDiva64 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 06 2014 at 10:44am
Girl do a charge back with your bank CC..... dont even bother with paypal
HaitianDiva64 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote HaitianDiva64 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 06 2014 at 10:46am
Idk when i had my wags i slept with it out and this never happened.

Shame you gotta care for weave better than your own hair to get moneys worth
rredict View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rredict Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 06 2014 at 10:52am

Op I hope you paid through paypal via your bank. Paying through Aliexpress is a joke. They always support the suppliers. I would for sure contact your bank.

Mariahriah View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Mariahriah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 06 2014 at 11:01am
I still think its her fault. Like your leaveout is even jacked. No you don't have to express anyone at home but yeah it looks like you stuck your finger in a socket.
mzsophisticated View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mzsophisticated Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 06 2014 at 11:10am
I think most people buy QHP more wavy...my friend orders that all the time but when she ordered brazilian bodywave and brazilian deep wave from qhp she had issues
Bribby View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bribby Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 06 2014 at 11:40am
Originally posted by rredict rredict wrote:

Op I hope you paid through paypal via your bank. Paying through Aliexpress is a joke. They always support the suppliers. I would for sure contact your bank.

How do you pay through paypal on Ali?
kandyse1988 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote kandyse1988 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 06 2014 at 11:43am
The fact of the matter is that she purchased the hair... I even watched her previous video when all she did was wash the hair and it turned into a rats nest. Silicon mix may help out. If not try a bleach bath. if that does not work then girl I don't know... But your not the only person that suffered from qhp madness.. And yeah that is the right link
rredict View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rredict Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 06 2014 at 11:55am
Originally posted by Bribby Bribby wrote:

Originally posted by rredict rredict wrote:

How do you pay through paypal on Ali?
I will go through the whole ordering process on Aliexpress except when its time to pay. Supplier will give me their Paypal e-mail, and I will pay them through Paypal. I have been burned enough times with Aliexpress. If a supplier won't accept Paypal, I keep moving.
pebbles251 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (13) Thanks(13)   Quote pebbles251 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 06 2014 at 11:58am
Some of yall coming at the lady real hard. No wonder why the people do not share anything on here anymore.
I purchased expensive hair from a well know American vendor  (a second purchase, MY FIRST PURCHASE WAS PERFECT) and within two weeks the hair looked just as bad as this picture. I tried everything but the last draw was NYE i went to dinner and by the time i got home there was a rat and a bird nesting on my head. It was so matted within those 4 hrs that I had to cut the big matted section out and uninstall the hair.

Just because your experience was great or most reviews are great DOESNT  mean everyone will have the same experience. Lets face it... the hair game has gone to the dogs lately. Its a hit or miss so your BEST option is to spend money with a company who offers the best customer service. If your hair goes bad they can refund you or replace the hair.

Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 7>