Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

My QHP video review

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 7>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
lildeevah View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lildeevah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 05 2014 at 8:13pm
Yeaaaahhh....I've never seen this with QHP and I order from them alot.  I agree with the ladies and maybe you should post the link that you ordered from.  That's crazy!
Sponsored Links

MorenitaBarbie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote MorenitaBarbie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 05 2014 at 9:35pm

This is what I purchased. And I sleep with the hair pinned in a bun, and a scarf on. This matting occurred from the hair rubbing against my hoodie.

http://www.aliexpress.com/store/product/Queen-hair-Brazilian-virgin-hair-extension-body-wave-16-18-20-22-each-size-1pcs-mix/313334_630726383.html
josieteeh View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (14) Thanks(14)   Quote josieteeh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 05 2014 at 11:27pm
why does it have to be her fault tho? Not everybody is going to have the same "amazing" results with hair companies. People do get bad batches. Sorry this happened to you OP.
marumaruyobi View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote marumaruyobi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 06 2014 at 12:15am
Hm...Geek
ShadeTree View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote ShadeTree Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 06 2014 at 12:50am
get you a Tangle Teezer...
you need to be refunded for that backed up mess.
ShadeTree View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ShadeTree Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 06 2014 at 12:51am
Originally posted by josieteeh josieteeh wrote:

why does it have to be her fault tho? Not everybody is going to have the same "amazing" results with hair companies. People do get bad batches. Sorry this happened to you OP.

she needs to refund the customer... u can't send someone hair that matts in a week and expect things to be all well and good.
msjaim2 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote msjaim2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 06 2014 at 1:45am
is it the right link?
Brjasuga51 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Brjasuga51 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 06 2014 at 7:31am
Some people put too much trust in a vendor. Since I have been on here I have seen good vendors sell wilder beast hair. So it is possible the OP is experiencing wilder beast hair syndrome from this infamous vendor.Get a refund OP
rredict View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote rredict Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 06 2014 at 8:12am
QHP is creating thousands if not millions of hair, espeically now since the BHM effect has hit them. Prices go up and quality goes down. I have seen this happen many times.  Its logical there will be bad batches of hair as a result of this. I don't believe she did anything to the hair. Yes, OP, I would try to obtain a refund. Good Luck.
SinCityKitty View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote SinCityKitty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 06 2014 at 9:51am
Originally posted by josieteeh josieteeh wrote:

I am not saying that she didn't get a bad batch and that it is her fault. All I'm saying is show us how the hair looks after you've at least put some kinda effort into it, or at least, make us feel like you did..lol. Don't role around the floor, scrap your head across the carpet, go to sleep, then wake up and say omg this hair is so tangled and matted..just sayin lol... Even her leave out looks like it should befriend a brush, so clearly this wasn't after she styled her hair and went about her day... but seriously no offence to you OP, I do feel for you and hope you get your money back. 

Edited by SinCityKitty - Mar 06 2014 at 9:53am
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 7>