BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

My QHP video review

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 7>

Author
MorenitaBarbie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MorenitaBarbie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: My QHP video review
    Posted: Mar 05 2014 at 3:13pm
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y9CLR_wuqRo
All products were purchased by me for my own personal use, and this is my HONEST opinion... Don't buy this sh!t. I am highly upset right now Angry. $200 hair down the drain.
Sponsored Links

MrsJHorn View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote MrsJHorn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 05 2014 at 3:49pm
GEEZUS! I've never even seen bss hair do that! Wth did you do to it?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MorenitaBarbie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 05 2014 at 3:51pm
Nothing, but have if professionally cut into layers. I used to wear milky way back in the day. It lasted longer than a week. They wont give me my money back. I have another 2 bundles that I haven't used. I might as well trash them right?
MrsJHorn View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote MrsJHorn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 05 2014 at 3:55pm
Its odd that they won't refund you. You sure it was THE QHP and not one of those pretending to be QHP hair?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MorenitaBarbie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 05 2014 at 3:56pm
Originally posted by MrsJHorn MrsJHorn wrote:

Its odd that they won't refund you. You sure it was THE QHP and not one of those pretending to be QHP hair?
Yes im positive.
rredict View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote rredict Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 05 2014 at 5:54pm
Yes, I heard QHP hair quality has gone down the drain. Its true.. That a shame. OP sorry this happen to you..
Princess Grace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 05 2014 at 6:38pm
I am so sorry for you loss Cry

Is there any way you think you could use a paddle brush in small sections and untangle it, braid it up until you can get some silicon mix???
SinCityKitty View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote SinCityKitty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 05 2014 at 6:45pm
Not to add fuel to the fire but how often did you comb/brush the hair? It also looks like you slept on it and didn't tie it up. 
Mariahriah View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mariahriah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 05 2014 at 7:27pm
This is a case of "What did YOU do to the hair??" You only had the hair in 1 week. How do you just wake up, take your silk scarf/bonnet off and your hair is matted and tangled? Did you even tie it up? What products did you use? Even if you did receive a "bad batch" if you tied the hair up and used the right products it wouldnt look like THIS.

Edited by Mariahriah - Mar 05 2014 at 7:31pm
sweetApples9 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sweetApples9 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 05 2014 at 7:52pm
I think it's the wrong link because I just ordered from QHP and the hair is amazing. I just took it out since it' been one month and i'm going to ombre and install again. Share a link?Smile

How did you handle the hair because that was badly matted for only less than one week. Maybe you can just deep condition it and see what happens. And how did you sleep with the hair in?

But overall, I think it's the wrong link, you should post it.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 7>
  Share Topic