Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Lace Fronts (Newbies)
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

My New Roman Italian Yaki came today (PICS)

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2345>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 3 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
scox89 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote scox89 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 17 2012 at 9:31am
i love it! makes me want to post pics of my new yaki from roman.... now if i could just figure out how to post pics....
Sponsored Links

Naturalchick30 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Naturalchick30 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 17 2012 at 9:34am
Originally posted by scox89 scox89 wrote:

i love it! makes me want to post pics of my new yaki from roman.... now if i could just figure out how to post pics....

If you have facebook, upload the pics there, then copy/paste them here
lilmamabenz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lilmamabenz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 17 2012 at 2:10pm
my unit just cam from Roman, and Im not quite sure  how i feel about it...it was supposed to have clibs and straps, there aren't any... there are crimps in it, malaysian light yaki.. I'm a little disappointed. 
starliteboo View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote starliteboo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 17 2012 at 2:57pm
Originally posted by lilmamabenz lilmamabenz wrote:

my unit just cam from Roman, and Im not quite sure  how i feel about it...it was supposed to have clibs and straps, there aren't any... there are crimps in it, malaysian light yaki.. I'm a little disappointed. 

Did you try contacting Roman about the missing straps and clips? And did you try flat ironing the hair to see if the crimps will come out.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lilmamabenz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 17 2012 at 3:19pm
I just sent him an email, i did try to flat iron one small part, with no product and flat iron on 370, didn't really see a difference. But I do like the hair, but I want something thicker than my own hair.
4ever214ever View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 4ever214ever Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 18 2012 at 1:17pm
Does anyone know about the behavior of Romans Italian yaki weft?? Or KS?
rredict View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rredict Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 18 2012 at 3:35pm

Did you request clips & straps? Was this a instock or custom wig?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lilmamabenz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 18 2012 at 6:43pm
Originally posted by rredict rredict wrote:

Did you request clips & straps? Was this a instock or custom wig?

Well I asked to see the inside of the cap and hairline of the wig rthat I would be getting and was told they are all the same. And the hairline is the same, however the wig doesn't have the clips or adjustable straps like the one in the pic.
Lady Law86 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lady Law86 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 20 2012 at 10:25pm
For the IY, what density did you get?
DSTruction View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DSTruction Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 20 2012 at 10:58pm
Normal.. 120%
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2345>
  Share Topic