Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions (Newbies)
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

My NEW Queen Hair Products (pics & info)

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
CurlyHairLova View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote CurlyHairLova Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: My NEW Queen Hair Products (pics & info)
    Posted: Aug 20 2013 at 1:54pm
So, I ordered this hair on 16th and I just got it today maybe 45 mins ago, right now I'm letting it dry in a shower cap because I just co-washed it with Organix Anti-Breakage Conditioner. But the hair did shed a little from each bundle and the wefts were very nice.

My bundles are: 16, 18, 20, 22 
I paid 236.00 for all of them.

I DID ask to pay with Paypal just incase something went wrong. 

I'm so happy I got this hair before I go to the 8th. I'm dying it red, and little streaks of blonde like this: 

I did talk to I believe Jessica , I told her I wanted full bundles, no smell, no lice, dry hair & nice ends.

She DID come through! Clap But when I asked her for the dry hair, she said she couldn't guarantee that the hair would be dry by time it got too me because they did co-wash.  But it did come dry.

All the bundles:

Wefts:

All bundles help together:

Bundles (I can't tell which is which, I do know the 22 is the longest)

Sponsored Links

RedWhiteBlue View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RedWhiteBlue Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 20 2013 at 1:57pm
This looks so pretty OP. Are you doing a sew in?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote CurlyHairLova Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 20 2013 at 2:02pm
Originally posted by RedWhiteBlue RedWhiteBlue wrote:

This looks so pretty OP. Are you doing a sew in?

Thanks & Yes, on the 3rd of September. I'll post install pics!
LaurenNicole View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LaurenNicole Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 20 2013 at 2:11pm
nice hair! I can't wait for the install I wonder if it sheds much. There were no nits at all?

Could I possibly het her email or contact info? You could PM me, prease? *puppy dog eyes*

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CurlyHairLova Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 20 2013 at 2:20pm
Originally posted by LaurenNicole LaurenNicole wrote:

nice hair! I can't wait for the install I wonder if it sheds much. There were no nits at all?

Could I possibly het her email or contact info? You could PM me, prease? *puppy dog eyes*

Thanks and I had to do alot of research before I bought this hair, because it was for back to school and I didn't want to go back looking crazy LOL But I looked at ALOT of YT videos on this hair. Alot of people said it sheds like 1-2 strings a day which I can handle that's nothing & no I didn't see any nits. 
Loveeetweet View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Loveeetweet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 20 2013 at 5:14pm
Originally posted by CurlyHairLova CurlyHairLova wrote:

Thanks and I had to do alot of research before I bought this hair, because it was for back to school and I didn't want to go back looking crazy LOL But I looked at ALOT of YT videos on this hair. Alot of people said it sheds like 1-2 strings a day which I can handle that's nothing & no I didn't see any nits. 

Looks good, be careful with YouTube reviews though, everyone's not always honest. Lol make sure to give an update on how the hair holds up after install

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CurlyHairLova Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 20 2013 at 5:18pm
Originally posted by Loveeetweet Loveeetweet wrote:

Originally posted by CurlyHairLova CurlyHairLova wrote:

Looks good, be careful with YouTube reviews though, everyone's not always honest. Lol make sure to give an update on how the hair holds up after install

Lol, I know. I looked at atleast 100 YT and then the reviews on the store site. And will do!
PurpleBag View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PurpleBag Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 20 2013 at 8:03pm
Are those loose waves or body waves? They look lovely. 

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CurlyHairLova Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 20 2013 at 8:31pm
Originally posted by PurpleBag PurpleBag wrote:

Are those loose waves or body waves? They look lovely. 

Thanks! It's a body wave. 
lakisha87 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lakisha87 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 21 2013 at 6:33pm
did the wave drop when you washed the hair?
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>