Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Lace Fronts
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

My new favorite jerry (kinky) curly wig. Pics

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
used2braid View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote used2braid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 17 2013 at 7:45pm
Aww that looks really good! Wish I could rock the big hair but my head is too largeLOL
Sponsored Links

iwantricab View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote iwantricab Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 26 2013 at 5:27pm
I love everything about it :)
Bmcduffie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bmcduffie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 26 2013 at 11:45pm
Thanks guys!!! Email for vendor info
chatnoir View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chatnoir Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 27 2013 at 3:50pm
Originally posted by Bmcduffie Bmcduffie wrote:

This was my first time trying a jerry curly wig because I was always afraid that I would not look good in big hair. The texture is called jerry curly, but I think its more of a loose kinky curly (maybe that is what jerry curly is).Well, I love it!! I dont know when I will be going back to straight. Maybe in a few months. This is the EASIEST hair I have ever dealt with. I dont put anything in it.

I had chinese virgin hair processed to jerry curly. very low luster and natural looking. Let me know what you guys think. I am ordering the same wig with a silk top so I dont have to deal with the parting at all, then she will be even easier to deal with. 

I have had zero shedding, even after I bleached her. I just bleached her to lighten a little bit and add highlights to match my color because I leave a little bit of hair out. Needless to say, I am in love. 

This hair needs zero product. When I added some leave in conditioner and other products it weighed the hair down and it looked and felt bad. All I do is wash and conditioner her with aussie or VO5 moisture milks. 

password: bhm1234

Very cute!
NiceNbrown View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NiceNbrown Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 02 2013 at 11:49am
Great density...looks great!
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style