Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

my new deep wave hair

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 6>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
kgreen6110 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote kgreen6110 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: my new deep wave hair
    Posted: May 11 2013 at 2:09pm

I wanted to come and show my new hair that I ordered from a vendor amongst the board. I'm going to make this really brief and straight to the point and of course, when I have the hair installed ill be back to update.

Specs:
"Mongolian" Deep Wave
1-16in
1-18in
1-22in
1-14in closure
Color 1b
$308.72 for 3bundles,1closure +shipping.

Just some insight on the hair, custoner service, etc: I had been looking for a vendor to replicate a deep wave texture for me and spoke to several but also needed a closure so I just decided to go with Roman cause Ive had experience with him and his closures which are pretty good. He was very helpful in the process and patient with me. We talked for several days about hair types and prices before I decided. He mentioned people usually order his brazilian but on here, the brazilian didnt get good reviews to me so I just ordered the mongolian type of texture in deep wave/curly since I wanted a closure to match, it became a custom order and it would take 3-4wks to receive, I was fine with that. Last week, I got anxious and he let me know that he was not in the factory and would check as soon as he gets back, so on the 7th I was sent fedex tracking that was stating it would be delivered by the 14 but on the 9 it was already in houston so I went ahead and set up for the hair to be kept in the leasing office. They are very trustworthy with residents deliveries. The hair was 308 which I think is Damn good for a total and that includes the shipping and PayPal fees. ALSO, He does still take PayPal.
He sent me pics of what his deep wave texture looked like and needless to say, my hair looks just like it. Now for some pics.

this is the back of the closure, the knots are suppose to be bleached, but they are not. That is by far the only issue I have with Roman... so I'll be bleaching them in a while

this is the front of the closure

16in

18in

22in

wash pics - I washed with suave shea + cocoa butter shampoo or something like that? lol its the one in the green bottle

this is my closure washed and also it has tresemme naturals conditioner, the silicon free one. I absolutely love this conditioner... it gives so much slip that it's just unbelievable... I use this on my natural hair too and it gives my hair life, gets all my curls poppin and it did the same for my closure too... my closure looked just liked the bundles up until I used the conditioner which I just racked a small palm of it through the hair

all the hair together with conditioner in the bundles. I didn't rinse out the conditioner.... I ended up using some creme of nature deep condition tube and raked that through the hair as well especially on the ends, put the hair in a container and put it in the microwave for 5mins, took it out, covered it with a lid and let it deep condition overnight.

I took the hair out of the container this morning and let it sit in front of my humidifier and it is dry and pretty. I will come back a little later with pics and hopefully will do a wig tonight if I feel up to it. My uncle just passed so my mind is all over the place. I just wanted to share my hair. Hope you all enjoy. Any questions, just ask... if need more details I can provide those too. 

Edited by kgreen6110 - May 11 2013 at 2:12pm
Sponsored Links

pRiNCesSChANeL View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pRiNCesSChANeL Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 11 2013 at 2:10pm
Cant see the pics..

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kgreen6110 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 11 2013 at 2:13pm
I fixed it.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pRiNCesSChANeL Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 11 2013 at 2:18pm
Ohhhhhh ive been waiting for this!!!!

So far its beautiful! How much shedding did you get when washing?

Please come back with pics of your wig when its done!!!!

And sorry to hear about your uncle I know stuff like that is difficult . Hang in there girl

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kgreen6110 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 11 2013 at 2:26pm
I didn't take pics of it but I mostly got shedding when I first played in it of course cause the hair was dry. When I washed with the shampoo, it became really soft and seeing as how the shampoo is like a replenisher for moisture, it helped a lot with the ends as well.. so I was getting maybe one or two strands within 10-15rake throughs and that's with my 16 and 18... if that makes sense lol cause soon as the shampoo hit it....it woke up and got beautiful lol The closure didn't shed at all when I first opened the pack. When washing, I got 4strands and that was it. My 22 bundles is like heaven, it holds moisture really well! I had to ring it out more than the others to get the shampoo out. 

And thanks I'm hanging in there
brittsemone View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote brittsemone Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 11 2013 at 2:36pm
So sorry about your loss :( *hugs*

The hair is really pretty, though. I've been going back and forth between whether I want to get that curl pattern or not.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pRiNCesSChANeL Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 11 2013 at 2:55pm
It made perfect sense! Glad this was a success story with Roman! I might take the plunge with him

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kgreen6110 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 11 2013 at 3:03pm
yea I haven't had an issue with him, I just have to be thorough.  Thanks
1cutechick View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 1cutechick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 11 2013 at 3:40pm
Yea Roman is pretty much a trustworthy vendor. I make my own closures so i haven't tried his closures though. Pretty hair
Brjasuga51 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Brjasuga51 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 11 2013 at 6:36pm
TongueTHATS some pretty hair......
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style