Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

My new aliexpress vendor

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
laney777 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote laney777 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 07 2013 at 2:58pm
Very pretty color!!
Sponsored Links

MISS CR View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MISS CR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 07 2013 at 4:52pm
I like the idea of coloring the hair while tied.Thumbs Up
GA_Diva View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GA_Diva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 08 2013 at 11:33am
Nice color
lilmisshair View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lilmisshair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 23 2013 at 10:06am
Hi ladies sooo.... I am back with an update on this hair.
-So far still no shedding  at all (this is a 3 week update) i'm probably gonna do a 6 week one later on, depending on how long I keep this hair in.

Any way.
- I use a lot of heat on this hair, so there are a FEW split ends....so i need to get to trimming away.
 -Still holds a great  curl
 -doesn't tangle at all or at the nape
 -i noticed this hair really does hate product so, a little bit of serum goes along way. it starts to tangle when it has to much build up on it. But once i wash it (with my honey i'm strong conditioner, and shea moisture yucca & boabab shampoo) it it's back to normal
 -I noticed when i washed it when it dries it looks a like static hit it . So i always put a little argon oil on it when it's air drying.
-The hair at times can look thin when it's done straight, so i always have a curl in it
 so if your going longer than 14 and you like full hair 3-4 bundles will hopefully get you there...

ummm... if i'm missing anything check out my youtube video 3 week update http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=67eWDk1yQ0o

And for the ladies interested in the color( thank you for the compliments ) here is a video on how i achieved this look. It's a little unprofessional ( my apologies i didn't have all my tools)http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nFWiigT4G1s

I'm thinking about letting the color go up higher closer to the root, and making the ends brighter and blonder so look out for that if you like

update you guys later :-)

Edited by lilmisshair - Jan 23 2013 at 10:10am
Nitty0102 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nitty0102 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 03 2013 at 7:01am
Hey ladies...

Up until last night I would agreed with you on the rosa hair form aliexpress
My friend and I have been trying different vendors for quality etc.. She ordered the 3 bundle deal in 18, 20, 22 inch in more wavy, all bundles were a 1b colour

Well last night she asked me to ombre her ends ( let me mention she had had the hair since dec on a u part wig,
Then she done a sew in ) so she brought a high lightening kit that comes as powder bleach, I added 40 % vol peroxide to it and began...

Separated the hair at the back and Stared on the front.. I added bleach to the hair and wrapped it in foil as I normally do.. Once the front was done I moved to the back added bleach and foil...
This particular brand she brought stated it would take 20-90 min to develop..

20 mins later checked her hair and only one bundle had lifted ( the back bundle 22 inch)
Left it for another 20 mins same thing.. Was very confused coz I have ombred hair plenty
Of times.

I was in a state of shock as I have never ever seen hair with bleach not lift, at all
Was about to wash it out and I thought let me use my bleach powder I normally use..
Made a quick mix and slapped it on ... This time the hair that had not lifted at all was looking a brown colour...

Still In shock I rised it out and used a correcting shampoo.
Whilst rising out the hair the water was black, anyhow once hair was dried it was a burgandy/brown/blonde colour

Never seen anything like it
I no I am not a professional but that was beyond me something was up with the hair
Brilaw View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Brilaw Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 03 2013 at 9:33pm
Sounds like the hair had been dyed either very recently (perhaps by your friend) or colored with fabric dye.
xtrodinare View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote xtrodinare Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 04 2013 at 9:20am

Lilmishair I like the hair the color and waves are is off the chain. The hair looks really nice on you girl and you are wearing it like a pro on You Tube.   I ordered hair from Rosa Hair Product, I had miss reviews. I ordered 3 bundles of the curly/wavy. When I received the hair the hair did not look nothing like the pictures on their website on Aliexpress.  When I wash the hair the waves/curl, did not return so I was very disappointed.  I did sealed my weft but I continue to have lots of shedding.  When I wore it natural I did not like it.  So I curled it and it looked good.   You are right it does not like a lot of product which was great. This hair was close to QHP.  I think QHP still have the best Brazilian wavy on Aliexpress, her prices are so damn high for wholesale prices. If the hair had not shed so much possibly I would have enjoyed wearing the hair.  Just my opinion!  

divaJones0308 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote divaJones0308 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 04 2013 at 8:29pm
Pretty Hair, Great Job.
SelfMadeDiva12 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SelfMadeDiva12 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 04 2013 at 9:00pm
Originally posted by Nitty0102 Nitty0102 wrote:

Hey ladies...

Up until last night I would agreed with you on the rosa hair form aliexpress
My friend and I have been trying different vendors for quality etc.. She ordered the 3 bundle deal in 18, 20, 22 inch in more wavy, all bundles were a 1b colour

Well last night she asked me to ombre her ends ( let me mention she had had the hair since dec on a u part wig,
Then she done a sew in ) so she brought a high lightening kit that comes as powder bleach, I added 40 % vol peroxide to it and began...

Separated the hair at the back and Stared on the front.. I added bleach to the hair and wrapped it in foil as I normally do.. Once the front was done I moved to the back added bleach and foil...
This particular brand she brought stated it would take 20-90 min to develop..

20 mins later checked her hair and only one bundle had lifted ( the back bundle 22 inch)
Left it for another 20 mins same thing.. Was very confused coz I have ombred hair plenty
Of times.

I was in a state of shock as I have never ever seen hair with bleach not lift, at all
Was about to wash it out and I thought let me use my bleach powder I normally use..
Made a quick mix and slapped it on ... This time the hair that had not lifted at all was looking a brown colour...

Still In shock I rised it out and used a correcting shampoo.
Whilst rising out the hair the water was black, anyhow once hair was dried it was a burgandy/brown/blonde colour

Never seen anything like it
I no I am not a professional but that was beyond me something was up with the hair

Did she ask for a 1B color?? If so, they probably colored it to a 1B. From my experience, if the hair is the natural color it there is usually a mixture of brown and black hair in the bundle ranging from a 1 to a 2 or even a 4.
Milanni Parys View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Milanni Parys Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 07 2013 at 5:33am
Very pretty. The color is gorgeous.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>