Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

My new aliexpress vendor

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 4>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
lilmisshair View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote lilmisshair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: My new aliexpress vendor
    Posted: Jan 05 2013 at 12:06pm

Hi ladies i'm back again with a new vendor on aliexpress
*Rosa Hair Product *
I was torn between ordering from mocha hair or rosa hair product company.
 I Searched everywhere and found little info on either vendor, but I fond a few positive reviews on rosa hair product hair.
When it came to Mocha hair company, there were a few reviews but people were unsure about how they felt about this hair.

I ordered a 12 ", 14" 16"( bundle deal)
Brazillian Body wave
 for $123

Onto the hair
Positives...
 -I ORDERED  this hair on a Tuesday Christmas, I got it on a Friday that week.
 -Customer service was great, no complaint there I got the exact color, length, and hair texture I wanted. 
-This hair ABOSULETLY does not shed, idk if they sealed the wefts of what, but I have yet to get a strand yet, which is so weird to me, even after bleaching
 -very full ends, they were never dried out
- Bleaches nicely
-neatly constructed wefts
-no fillers(blue,red green strings)
-few gray hairs(very few)
-holds a nice curl for a long time(days!!)

Negatives
-A little on the "high luster" side, for Brazilian hair I thought to match African American hair,  but after bleaching the luster went down a littler which i prefer. It's doable but compare to my Queen weave beauty hair( a nice low luster) I was a little disappointed
-does had beards
-Once i bleached the hair, the body wave texture, went to a natural wave texture( bouncy s-wave curls were gone!!!!) -___-Cry

Those are my only  negatives, I am however very satisfied with this hair.

I did an opening package video for this hair, but i didn't realize when recording i was orange on camera. All i have up on youtube is just an initial review of the hair installed on my head after bleaching (u-part wig) , with short clips of the hair in bundles before installing mixed in between. The clips show it's texture, how long the hair falls on me, and fullness... sorry

I WILL include pics of the hair soon on my u-part wig stand. Tell me what you think of it, or if you have tried out This hair.. or message  me.

Here is a link to my initial review
http:///www.youtube.com/watch?v=HMaX9SSb2oM

Edited by lilmisshair - Jan 05 2013 at 12:34pm
Sponsored Links

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lilmisshair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 05 2013 at 12:49pm
only pic i have of the hair before bleaching 

Edited by lilmisshair - Jan 05 2013 at 12:56pm

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lilmisshair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 05 2013 at 1:01pm

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote lilmisshair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 05 2013 at 1:19pm
new year's eve curls with flat iron

pre new years eve curling wand curls
 youtube review of the hair http://www.youtube.com/user/lilmizsh0rtstuff?feature=mhee

Edited by lilmisshair - Jan 05 2013 at 1:29pm
darealtipwifey1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote darealtipwifey1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 05 2013 at 1:33pm
very pretty waves
MsCBerry View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MsCBerry Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 05 2013 at 2:13pm
I love it!!! May have to check them out! Keep us updated!!!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lilmisshair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 05 2013 at 2:43pm
Originally posted by Beyonce1 Beyonce1 wrote:

are u relaxed or natural?

i wonder if any brazilian hair will blend with natural hair
I am 10 months post transitioning to natural. I do have very fine hair, it's not that course so idk if that would be a good comparison.  the way i sewed the upart i did an invisible part, so that way i could use as little amount of leave out as possible, so not that much of my hair is out.

Edited by lilmisshair - Jan 05 2013 at 2:45pm
LovesLace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LovesLace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 05 2013 at 2:56pm
Originally posted by lilmisshair lilmisshair wrote:

new year's eve curls with flat iron

pre new years eve curling wand curls
 youtube review of the hair http://www.youtube.com/user/lilmizsh0rtstuff?feature=mhee

Lovely! Loving the color.
hairADDICT View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hairADDICT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 05 2013 at 4:01pm
I ordered from them and absolutely hated it , the picture showed gorgeous curls and ringlets and I got waves. The hair became stringy and was tangling over time. I had 5 bundles I used 3 , I don't even know what to do with the other two , might boil them all and do a wig or something.
hairADDICT View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hairADDICT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 05 2013 at 4:02pm
On a brighter note, you look gorgeous and worked the hell out of that hair ,  lol  
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 4>