Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

My new aliexpress vendor

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 4>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Luffy Wig

Author
lilmisshair View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote lilmisshair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: My new aliexpress vendor
    Posted: Jan 05 2013 at 12:06pm

Hi ladies i'm back again with a new vendor on aliexpress
*Rosa Hair Product *
I was torn between ordering from mocha hair or rosa hair product company.
 I Searched everywhere and found little info on either vendor, but I fond a few positive reviews on rosa hair product hair.
When it came to Mocha hair company, there were a few reviews but people were unsure about how they felt about this hair.

I ordered a 12 ", 14" 16"( bundle deal)
Brazillian Body wave
 for $123

Onto the hair
Positives...
 -I ORDERED  this hair on a Tuesday Christmas, I got it on a Friday that week.
 -Customer service was great, no complaint there I got the exact color, length, and hair texture I wanted. 
-This hair ABOSULETLY does not shed, idk if they sealed the wefts of what, but I have yet to get a strand yet, which is so weird to me, even after bleaching
 -very full ends, they were never dried out
- Bleaches nicely
-neatly constructed wefts
-no fillers(blue,red green strings)
-few gray hairs(very few)
-holds a nice curl for a long time(days!!)

Negatives
-A little on the "high luster" side, for Brazilian hair I thought to match African American hair,  but after bleaching the luster went down a littler which i prefer. It's doable but compare to my Queen weave beauty hair( a nice low luster) I was a little disappointed
-does had beards
-Once i bleached the hair, the body wave texture, went to a natural wave texture( bouncy s-wave curls were gone!!!!) -___-Cry

Those are my only  negatives, I am however very satisfied with this hair.

I did an opening package video for this hair, but i didn't realize when recording i was orange on camera. All i have up on youtube is just an initial review of the hair installed on my head after bleaching (u-part wig) , with short clips of the hair in bundles before installing mixed in between. The clips show it's texture, how long the hair falls on me, and fullness... sorry

I WILL include pics of the hair soon on my u-part wig stand. Tell me what you think of it, or if you have tried out This hair.. or message  me.

Here is a link to my initial review
http:///www.youtube.com/watch?v=HMaX9SSb2oM

Edited by lilmisshair - Jan 05 2013 at 12:34pm
Sponsored Links

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lilmisshair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 05 2013 at 12:49pm
only pic i have of the hair before bleaching 

Edited by lilmisshair - Jan 05 2013 at 12:56pm

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lilmisshair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 05 2013 at 1:01pm

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote lilmisshair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 05 2013 at 1:19pm
new year's eve curls with flat iron

pre new years eve curling wand curls
 youtube review of the hair http://www.youtube.com/user/lilmizsh0rtstuff?feature=mhee

Edited by lilmisshair - Jan 05 2013 at 1:29pm
darealtipwifey1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote darealtipwifey1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 05 2013 at 1:33pm
very pretty waves
MsCBerry View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MsCBerry Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 05 2013 at 2:13pm
I love it!!! May have to check them out! Keep us updated!!!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lilmisshair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 05 2013 at 2:43pm
Originally posted by Beyonce1 Beyonce1 wrote:

are u relaxed or natural?

i wonder if any brazilian hair will blend with natural hair
I am 10 months post transitioning to natural. I do have very fine hair, it's not that course so idk if that would be a good comparison.  the way i sewed the upart i did an invisible part, so that way i could use as little amount of leave out as possible, so not that much of my hair is out.

Edited by lilmisshair - Jan 05 2013 at 2:45pm
LovesLace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LovesLace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 05 2013 at 2:56pm
Originally posted by lilmisshair lilmisshair wrote:

new year's eve curls with flat iron

pre new years eve curling wand curls
 youtube review of the hair http://www.youtube.com/user/lilmizsh0rtstuff?feature=mhee

Lovely! Loving the color.
hairADDICT View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hairADDICT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 05 2013 at 4:01pm
I ordered from them and absolutely hated it , the picture showed gorgeous curls and ringlets and I got waves. The hair became stringy and was tangling over time. I had 5 bundles I used 3 , I don't even know what to do with the other two , might boil them all and do a wig or something.
hairADDICT View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hairADDICT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 05 2013 at 4:02pm
On a brighter note, you look gorgeous and worked the hell out of that hair ,  lol  
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
iLace Wigs
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Netwurks Xcel21
Human Hair Wigs
Double Leaf Wig
EvaWigs
Nor-ahs Unique Blends
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 4>
  Share Topic