FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

My Natural hair Story

Post Reply Post Reply
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
PassionBrwn01 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote PassionBrwn01 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: My Natural hair Story
    Posted: Aug 17 2014 at 7:21pm
❤❤My Natural Hair Journey ❤❤
Now that I look back at my choice to go natural I am so happy that I did it I've never been more healthier then I am now . I transitioned for a few months from December 2010  - April 3,2011. I big chopped on April 3,2011 .The thing that made me the strongest is the bulling although that's not something that anyone wants to experience .For me it made me a stronger person The tears the hurt from peoples views on how my hair was cut off .I did feel like nobody loved me and that I was ugly I felt like a boy but I learned to love myself and anyone that didn't accept me as Me with natural hair wasnt somebody i should be around Heart
 Check out the fro 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=istCytEnLhg - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=istCytEnLhg
Sponsored Links

moarsauce View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote moarsauce Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 23 2014 at 1:40pm
congrats!! Smile i wish more people could embrace their natural hair and be proud of it
CammiCutie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CammiCutie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 23 2014 at 8:38pm
Thumbs UpHug
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply