BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

my name is joseph, and I learned my lesson

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 4567>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 18 Votes, Average 2.33  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Sang Froid View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sang Froid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 12 2012 at 1:50pm
Joey I have a question.
Were you expected to live this long?
Sponsored Links

Midwest_Da_Gawd View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote Midwest_Da_Gawd Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 12 2012 at 1:54pm
Originally posted by Sang Froid Sang Froid wrote:

Joey I have a question.
Were you expected to live this long?

ROFL Brotha been on his death bed for 5 years now.
Sang Froid View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Sang Froid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 12 2012 at 1:58pm
It must be mentally draining to just be basically waiting to die.
sugabanana View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sugabanana Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 12 2012 at 2:06pm
WELCOME back Squishy, can I ask a question?

Can you please give me a run down of all your screen names? It's quite draining to keep up. I know its you but I don't know all of yous. 
miamiu27 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote miamiu27 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 12 2012 at 2:25pm
Welcome back. Hope you stay longer this time.
dee1672 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote dee1672 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 12 2012 at 5:30pm
Originally posted by Claudie Claudie wrote:

Joseph, your statement "im due time I will prove myself", is causing me to be concerned about you  Considering that you stated about an alleged failed suicide attempt.  Why did it take one month for you to see a Psychiatrist?  From a professional standpoint, the time frame of care, etc., is not adding up.

I do not know your history here.  If you need to talk it is okay to send me a pm.  Take care, and do NOT do anything stupid.

You have got to be one of a handful of people on here whose heart is always in the right place. Reminds me of another member who is no longer here....
Midna View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Midna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 12 2012 at 5:38pm
Originally posted by dee1672 dee1672 wrote:

Originally posted by Claudie Claudie wrote:

Joseph, your statement "im due time I will prove myself", is causing me to be concerned about you  Considering that you stated about an alleged failed suicide attempt.  Why did it take one month for you to see a Psychiatrist?  From a professional standpoint, the time frame of care, etc., is not adding up.

I do not know your history here.  If you need to talk it is okay to send me a pm.  Take care, and do NOT do anything stupid.

You have got to be one of a handful of people on here whose heart is always in the right place. Reminds me of another member who is no longer here....

That's Claudie!
Midna View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Midna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 12 2012 at 5:39pm
Originally posted by squishy-boy squishy-boy wrote:

yes samone im 31. shocking to some but true

You've been thirty something since 2009.
india100 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote india100 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 12 2012 at 6:01pm
Really nice to hear you are taking the steps to live life to the fullest .  To understand you need help speaks volume . May God Bless you with a long Happy Life .
laceyfront View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote laceyfront Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 12 2012 at 8:42pm
I got these magic beans, I was gone sell them on ebay but I thought I'd offer them to ma gurlz first! pm for dets
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 4567>
  Share Topic