BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Relationships
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

My Mother's Boyfriend

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 234

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 2 Votes, Average 2.50  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Beauty620 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote Beauty620 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 28 2013 at 7:34pm
This is just crazy as can be...there ain't no way in the world I'll have a guy sitn up there telling my daughter who she can talk to, not allowing her kids father over, and to top it off to have your door being taken off the henges.....I'd cuss his a// tf out and her too for that matter, she is so gullable it sounds like. And he is just a str8 bum...shame on our mom. Go stay at the motel....I couldn't imagine sleeping with no damn door. Get or own place asap...hopefully your child's father can help you out. When ur mom wakes the he// up shell regret even teaming up with him... But to be real next time you go over there and visit if he says one word to you I would tell him "shut up you bum, go run and get a job instead of running off at the mouf" girl cuss his assss out no mercy you feel me. laaaaaawd let me end this bcuz I will keep on going. Smfh

Edited by Beauty620 - Nov 28 2013 at 7:36pm
Sponsored Links

OutToHelp35 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote OutToHelp35 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 29 2013 at 8:32am
I couldn't stand my mom's boyfriend too. There is just too much to say about their relationship. But, luckily her boyfriend is in prison for 5 years like he should be.
Twisted_Angel View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Twisted_Angel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 30 2013 at 10:13am
Originally posted by Printer_Ink Printer_Ink wrote:

Originally posted by Twisted_Angel Twisted_Angel wrote:

I have to stay away from my real father cuz he's a sicko...that jerk is attracted to me in a sexual way..

I really agree with printer.. its not harsh u can't pick and choose your family..

do what it takes for u and your precious baby.. don't let him get caught up in that. children's minds are like sponges and they don't forget.

I think we have to keep young girls safe - and sorry, but your real father needs to be shot. Dead

(shrugs) It's the only way to be sure.

its disgusting he hasn't seen his grand daughter and he never will.. he asked to be in my wedding I said hell Naw.. my stepdad been in my life since I was two..

I had major issues with other people in the past because I'm black and my stepdad is white like really..get over it wtf..a dad is a dad. this world gonna burn one day. get over this color shyt GOTDAMN..

anyways OP....RUN FOR THE HILLS!!!

keep us updated.

Edited by Twisted_Angel - Nov 30 2013 at 10:17am
Printer_Ink View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Printer_Ink Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 30 2013 at 1:13pm
Good for you!

Color has nothing to do with 'love' and being a good and decent father figure.

(Never let that creep of a bio father near your daughter!!!!)
Tbaby View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Tbaby Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 04 2013 at 8:01am
You are 28.  You are grown--so act grown and leave your mom's house.  If your mom wants to lay up w/ some shiftless negro then that's her right.  Sorry OP, but I think if you can't take the utter lack of privacy you get there, you need to take the initiative to make things better for yourself and your child.  Good luck.
JustTryna13 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote JustTryna13 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 08 2013 at 11:36am

Tbaby I have no problem with my mom laying up wit a lazy man thats her business its my business who I speak to and what time I come into the house. Im having financial problems and can not move out yet but it does not matter cause Im staying at a motel

sexyandfamous View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 08 2013 at 7:22pm
That's really sad that you need her help and she chose to have him over. Don't you have any friends that would allow you to stay with them? It would be much cheaper than a hotel.
SN2BPHD View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SN2BPHD Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 08 2013 at 10:37pm
Move out! Girl 28 is too old to be complaining about life at your momma's house.
FearlessNik View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FearlessNik Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 10 2013 at 11:10am
Reminds me of Baby Boy when she said "Mamas gotta have a life too". Your mom is 60. She shouldn't be worried about having young kids in her house (because Gma usually helps with the babies). IMO you've made your life choices. Let mama make hers.
naturesgift View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote naturesgift Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 21 2013 at 1:25pm
girl leave. get yourself a roommate if you have too- but leave with your baby
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Make Them Stare Hair
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 234