Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Relationships
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

My Mothers Boyfriend

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 4>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 2 Votes, Average 2.50  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
JustTryna13 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JustTryna13 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: My Mothers Boyfriend
    Posted: Nov 25 2013 at 10:05am
First off this is my mom's house and me and her are the only ones that contribute in the house while he just lays on the couch all day while we both work. Then by the time I get home my mother is already off work and soon as I come through the front door, he coming at me sideways out his mouth about his friend saw me talking to the neighbor nextdoor and how he told me to stay away from him. I can't help it if im walking down the street and somebody is walking down the same damn street and they start talking to me. Im 28 yrs old my mother don't even tell me who talk to or not to talk to. On top of that he banned my son's father from our house, he won't even let him come on the porch to hand me money. I've tried talking to my mother because it's hard for me I'm working and eventually will be in school for nursing. Im just at the end of my rope this is a everyday thing with him.
Sponsored Links

patternsandtexture View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote patternsandtexture Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 25 2013 at 12:39pm
Get your own place O/P or knock that old azz nucca out. How can a man make rules and he don't make no money? I'm a guy by the way and you should curse him out for trying to impose rules on you and he got no money. I on the other hand would knock him out and let the boys get him.
sexyandfamous View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 25 2013 at 12:54pm
You need to have a one-on-one talk with your mother. Tell her that this man is not good for her, that she is supporting him and how does she know if he doesn't bring other women to the house while you two are out?
You need to be careful.
Printer_Ink View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (9) Thanks(9)   Quote Printer_Ink Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 25 2013 at 5:00pm

Well, that is your mother’s house so if she wants that loser, layabout sucking up all that free air and eating up all the food … that’s the way it’s gonna be.

You say you have tried talking to your mother .. but it does not help? Umm that should tell you that his company is more important to her…. than your feelings. And I’ll bet he KNOWS your mother choses him .. over you.  Not cool.

Well, sorry but you need to get the heck out of there … and I'll tell you why. Because this guy is taking an inappropriate and unreasonable interest in YOUR love life. This makes my skin crawl - what some old dude pretending to have some rights over your comings and goings? Wow.

Whether it is the guy down the street or your ex coming by to give you money for your child – it is none of his business who you hang out with. This tells me .. he is trying to control you and .. you are often in the house alone with this guy? He acts like he's jealous because one of those guys might be getting something HE's not getting from you .. like sex.

And you don't like him and want him out  ... I'll bet that pisses him off too.

Not to freak you out but this is the perfect setup for sexually assault - I am not kidding. He really has a proprietary view of you – like he owns you or something so  – please be careful. I’ll bet he watches you a lot too… creep.

Just move in with a friend until you can get you own place. If you can’t take all your things – come back later with a couple of friends to get the rest of your stuff but get out. Don’t come back ALONE and get your stuff. Stay away from him. 

I would not tell them in advance either because he sounds like the kind of guy that will get MAD once you announce that you will leave (and he will no longer have access to you or have any influence over your life.) Just be gone and leave your mom voicemail.

That situation with that guy … gives me the creeps. Please be careful.

Edited by Printer_Ink - Nov 25 2013 at 6:01pm
starliteboo View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote starliteboo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 25 2013 at 6:30pm
You are too dam old for him to telling you anything. Please tell him to mind his own business and why is he even on the sofa shouldn't he be at work
sexyandfamous View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 25 2013 at 6:58pm
Originally posted by Printer_Ink Printer_Ink wrote:

Well, sorry but you need to get the heck out of there … and I'll tell you why. Because this guy is taking an inappropriate and unreasonable interest in YOUR love life. This makes my skin crawl - what some old dude pretending to have some rights over your comings and goings? Wow.

Whether it is the guy down the street or your ex coming by to give you money for your child – it is none of his business who you hang out with. This tells me .. he is trying to control you and .. you are often in the house alone with this guy? He acts like he's jealous because one of those guys might be getting something HE's not getting from you .. like sex.

Printer is right; he is too interested in your life and bossing you about who you should talk to. I thought it was weird that he banned the father of your child to go there, and I don't understand why you haven't told him that he does not have the right to tell whomever comes over to not be at the porch.
Make sure you keep your bedroom locked when you are out. He is not your dad, and if he were acting like that only in front of your mom and you were 12,  I would say he is trying to be your dad, but you are 28 and he comes at you with that everyday..... he might have some weird reason as to why he does that..... and like Printer said, it might be that he is sexually interested in you.

Also, you need to look around the house one day or night that he and your mom are out and check for drugs. Many men use their woman's house as a "safe house" and if he is doing that (which would explain why he lays all day on the sofa), then the day the police busts him for that, you two will go to jail too.
BBpants View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote BBpants Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 25 2013 at 8:47pm
Confused What does your mom say when you tell her this?
Printer_Ink View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Printer_Ink Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 26 2013 at 11:01am
Originally posted by sexyandfamous sexyandfamous wrote:

Originally posted by Printer_Ink Printer_Ink wrote:

Printer is right; he is too interested in your life and bossing you about who you should talk to. I thought it was weird that he banned the father of your child to go there, and I don't understand why you haven't told him that he does not have the right to tell whomever comes over to not be at the porch.
Make sure you keep your bedroom locked when you are out. He is not your dad, and if he were acting like that only in front of your mom and you were 12,  I would say he is trying to be your dad, but you are 28 and he comes at you with that everyday..... he might have some weird reason as to why he does that..... and like Printer said, it might be that he is sexually interested in you.

Also, you need to look around the house one day or night that he and your mom are out and check for drugs. Many men use their woman's house as a "safe house" and if he is doing that (which would explain why he lays all day on the sofa), then the day the police busts him for that, you two will go to jail too.

Whoa  ... good point.

He is doing SOMETHING all day. Shocked
Brjasuga51 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Brjasuga51 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 26 2013 at 11:52am
he doesn't contribute...but he has TALK.
Somebody NEEDS TO GET CHECK
JustTryna13 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JustTryna13 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 26 2013 at 3:42pm

Last March I put a lock on the door and while I was at work, I dont know what story he told my mother but they took the door down. My one year old son and I would wake and see his face every morning. It got to the point where I took my son and stayed in a motel for a month. I only came back because my mother called me and said that my son should not be in dirty motels and that she talked to her boyfriend and that I should just stay until i find my own place. It looks like I will have to stay in a motel again this time because I have no peace, I know I should not hate but hate is what I feel for him.

Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 4>
  Share Topic