FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

My man dont wanna cook....

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
Beauty620 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Beauty620 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: My man dont wanna cook....
    Posted: May 08 2013 at 7:38pm
I cook every chance I get, not all the time because sometimes my kids don't like to eat so we might do a pizza night, tv dinner night etc, Out of the week I at least cook 3-4 times. 

My dude has never made me a meal....he claims he don't know how to cook, but when we talk he says he made him a hot dog w/fries or sumn like that. Today he slipped and told me how he makes his pancakes...so I'm like WTF Shocked you told me you didn't know how to cook. 

So I told him one day he gone have to whip up sumn in the kitchen for me....and I couldn't wait Tongue
He goes on to say Not Uh, Not Me...so I asked "you never ever cooked for your ex, nothing at all" he said Nope. I then said "Oh maybe because she's a lil girl and she wasn't on that type of stiff". LOL

But i'm gettn kind of mad because I would love for him to whip sumn up for me in the kitchen, idc if it's something little, it's the thought that counts. from time to time I always bring up the cooking situation, but he always says "yeah right" or "not me...never". Angry

Should I be mad, somethings telling me i'm being petty maybe? IDK... or just say Oh well and continue doing me in the kitchen ? 
Sponsored Links

AmiliaCabral View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (8) Thanks(8)   Quote AmiliaCabral Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 08 2013 at 8:05pm
Don't cook and his ass won't eat, or just cook enough for you and your kids.

One day you can give him some cooking lessons.
Lioness80 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Lioness80 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 08 2013 at 8:08pm
have you guys tried cooking together, like babe cut up these onions for me or boil some water,lol, anything to get him involved. Me and my boyfriend try to make cooking fun, watch food network and buy cookbooks just to try something different
Beauty620 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Beauty620 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 08 2013 at 8:12pm
I mentioned it before, like "we will cook togetha one day"....and of course he was like "not uh....not uh".

In a lil while it will start to get old! Seriously
Tangala0810 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Tangala0810 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 09 2013 at 4:33am
Me and my man cook together on some days,and on weekdays I cook mostly so he can have sumthing to eat when he gets off of work....then on weekends we 6th switch..NO YOUR NOT BEING PETTY. HE SHOULD HELP OUT IF HE COOKS FOR HISSELF
Lady ICE View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Lady ICE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 09 2013 at 4:41am
Originally posted by AmiliaCabral AmiliaCabral wrote:

Don't cook and his ass won't eat, or just cook enough for you and your kids.

One day you can give him some cooking lessons.

this sounds like something i would do. this fool just being lazy.. cause im sure he aint fast fooding it everday while he was single.
Blac1Chyna View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Blac1Chyna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 09 2013 at 7:24am
Don't cook for him.stop cooking for him and when he complains give him the same lines he give you.he sounds selfish
Naturalchick30 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Naturalchick30 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 09 2013 at 8:05am
My SO doesn't cook either.  Well, he can put a frozen pizza in the oven but that is the extent of his cooking abilities.Dead
GoldieLocks View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote GoldieLocks Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 09 2013 at 8:10am
I tell my SO if he want to play the gender role game and have me be the only one cooking, then here go ALL of my bills and a list of items I want/need. Get to paying Cool ... He cooks now Ermm

Edited by GoldieLocks - May 09 2013 at 8:10am
Beauty620 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Beauty620 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 09 2013 at 8:29am
Originally posted by GoldieLocks GoldieLocks wrote:

I tell my SO if he want to play the gender role game and have me be the only one cooking, then here go ALL of my bills and a list of items I want/need. Get to paying Cool ... He cooks now Ermm

Good one! LOL

I should try that one huh. I'll see if he can do something simple like put a pizza in with some fries for starters. I talked to him lastnight and asked him "you really wouldn't cook for me"? he asked "do you want burnt food", I said sure i'll eat it. He agreed, so I can't wait to see this, i'll help him out....

We shall see Wink

Thank you ladies. I just wanted to be sure it wasn't me who was on sum mess. Smile
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
  Share Topic