Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

My Man Dont Cheat

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 4 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
jonesable View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote jonesable Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 08 2014 at 6:47am
Originally posted by mizzsandra00 mizzsandra00 wrote:

Originally posted by jonesable jonesable wrote:

My friend is like this.
She thinks all men cheat and I'm in denial that my man isn't beating something down when I'm not around.

She's been the side chick a lot so that's probably why she feels that way

But you admit y'all aint bumping uglies like that.....No shade.

She probably know something.....

Lol she has never met my sugarpop .
He's not even from the area.

Nice try.You be trying it Sandy

She isn't referring directly to my sugarpop but he is under the umbrella.
She believes that every single man has cheated at least once or done some inappropriate ish.
Her past relationships make her feel that way and her involvement in them too

Edited by jonesable - Feb 08 2014 at 6:55am
Sponsored Links

Printer_Ink View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Printer_Ink Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 08 2014 at 7:04am
I don't think that ALL men cheat ... but certainly a majority of men cheat. I do believe this and anything other than this is naive IMO.

I would never tell myself or my friends that 'my man and I are in a good relationship so I know he would never cheat'.

nooo, I think I would be setting myself up for a huge dissapointment. Men cheat for all sorts of reasons and you cannot be with him 7 x 24,

I don't worry about him cheating though - that's just borrowimg problems. If he does ... it will probably be over but it will not be the end of the world. :(

I don't invest more of myself into a relationship than I am willing to lose so ...

That said .. if your brother cheated on his wife within the first year of the marriage ... um then something else other than a marriage is going on. I would say that he was never serious about that relationship to begin with and probably had some other reason for marrying her. He would be officially 'a dog' in my book.

Edited by Printer_Ink - Feb 08 2014 at 7:49am
eanaj5 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eanaj5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 08 2014 at 8:32am

Originally posted by mizzsandra00 mizzsandra00 wrote:

My friend is like this.
She thinks all men cheat and I'm in denial that my man isn't beating something down when I'm not around.

She's been the side chick a lot so that's probably why she feels that way

But you admit y'all aint bumping uglies like that.....No shade.

She probably know something.....

Lol she has never met my sugarpop .
He's not even from the area.

Nice try.You be trying it Sandy

She isn't referring directly to my sugarpop but he is under the umbrella.
She believes that every single man has cheated at least once or done some inappropriate ish.
Her past relationships make her feel that way and her involvement in them too
\

i think this is fairly accurate. At least once. Not every man cheats but i do believe majority have done some less than acceptable flirting or such while in a relationship
afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 08 2014 at 9:04am
these the same chicks that be doing this sh*t

BeatriceBean View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote BeatriceBean Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 08 2014 at 10:46am
no, i dont think its naive to think that he hasn't cheated or isn't cheating. I think that it's naive to think that he could never cheat. I believe that monogamy is a choice, not a natural inclination, but I know that there are men who are mature enough to make that choice everyday.
sunshine321511 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote sunshine321511 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 08 2014 at 12:35pm
To the original poster - I do not believe all men cheat, and don't let anyone steal your joy or put negativity in your mind.  But I do agree with my sisters on here....don't tell people you man don't cheat or will never cheat. 
I hope for the best in my marriage, I have not seen evidence of cheating and until then I won't think the worst until evidence is in front of me which requires action.
MissinCali View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote MissinCali Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 08 2014 at 4:27pm
I don't think all men cheat...
MissinCali View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MissinCali Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 08 2014 at 4:29pm
OMG!!! @ the WCW post!
Wildfire View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Wildfire Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 08 2014 at 4:35pm
People do what they want, if they can. Including cheat.
Lite Brite View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lite Brite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 08 2014 at 5:03pm
Originally posted by Sang Froid Sang Froid wrote:

I wouldn't go around saying he doesn't cheat...cause if he does you gone look real stupid.
I don't put anything past anybody.

This

I always laugh a little inside (or outside) when someone tells me theyre certain their man doesn't cheat.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456>
  Share Topic