BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

My Man Don't Cheat

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 6>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 4 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
ModelessDiva View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ModelessDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 07 2014 at 9:15pm
Originally posted by petiteone29 petiteone29 wrote:

No my brother is almost 40. His 1 year marriage just failed because he cheated. He just has that dumb immature mentality. I don't take anything he says seriously.

damn.
Sponsored Links

Blac1Chyna View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Blac1Chyna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 07 2014 at 9:38pm
Every man has thought about cheating but not every man will cheat with the woman he is with. That being said, you dont know what your man do when you're not around so i wouldnt even say that and give myself the opportunity to look like the fool if it came out that he did.
petiteone29 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote petiteone29 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 07 2014 at 9:49pm
I'm not sure if y'all misunderstood the question. I'm not talking about shouting it to the heavens that your man doesn't cheat. The title was just to give you an idea of what the thread is about. Maybe I should have reworded it. He asked me if me and my husband ever dealt with infidelity and I said no. He stated that all men cheat. I beg to differ. 
jonesable View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jonesable Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 07 2014 at 9:54pm
My friend is like this.
She thinks all men cheat and I'm in denial that my man isn't beating something down when I'm not around.

She's been the side chick a lot so that's probably why she feels that way
mizzsandra00 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote mizzsandra00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 07 2014 at 10:09pm
Originally posted by jonesable jonesable wrote:

My friend is like this.
She thinks all men cheat and I'm in denial that my man isn't beating something down when I'm not around.

She's been the side chick a lot so that's probably why she feels that way

But you admit y'all aint bumping uglies like that.....No shade.

She probably know something.....

Edited by mizzsandra00 - Feb 07 2014 at 10:10pm
ThatGurlD View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote ThatGurlD Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 07 2014 at 10:09pm
No more naive than a man who thinks his woman don't cheat Wink
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 07 2014 at 10:12pm
jones isnt getting it in...?

she used to always talk about their wild sexcapades.... 
doubtful.. unless he just hasnt seen her as much. ijs 

Edited by coconess - Feb 07 2014 at 10:14pm
demilee27 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote demilee27 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 08 2014 at 12:38am
I feel that anybody is capable of anything.
ms_wonderland View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 08 2014 at 1:00am
i have the craziest cheating story(involving catching an ex), but it's literally so ghetto ratchet scandalous that i couldn't share it with bhm.  now that i think of it, that midna anonymous tumblr could've been a cool release.

i wouldn't ever proclaim to the high heavens, but i'd definitely say i'm not worried about it.  i know the signs.
305bgirl View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote 305bgirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 08 2014 at 1:32am
I try to trust my man but you never know. Never be tooooo trusting to the point where you are blind. I have seen a lot of women that swear up and down that their man has not cheated and that he never will.   You could show them a pic of buddy penetrating a girl in their bed with the new sheets she just put on a couple days ago and she would still say, "My man don't cheat. That ain't him. Ho you hating."
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 6>
  Share Topic