Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

My Man Don't Cheat

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 6>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 4 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
nekamarie83 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (9) Thanks(9)   Quote nekamarie83 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 07 2014 at 5:24pm
Soooooo-- Your brother is possibly projecting to minimalize/normalize/justify his actions and you're asking if it's naive to have trust in one's partner?

No. I don't think it's naive.
Sponsored Links

miana79 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote miana79 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 07 2014 at 5:50pm
Depends on what you consider cheating!!
petiteone29 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote petiteone29 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 07 2014 at 7:52pm
Originally posted by nekamarie83 nekamarie83 wrote:

Soooooo-- Your brother is possibly projecting to minimalize/normalize/justify his actions and you're asking if it's naive to have trust in one's partner?

Im not asking because his statement made me wonder if I'm naive. I'm good on this side as far as trust. I just wanted to get people's opinions on that way of thinking. I have heard women say similar things that my brother said. Thats all.LOL
melikey View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote melikey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 07 2014 at 8:13pm
Women know what they have. Some women say their man doesn’t because it's the truth, some women say that because that's what you're supposed to say.
mizzsandra00 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote mizzsandra00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 07 2014 at 8:25pm
Why shouldn't you feel like your man doesn't chest........
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote petiteone29 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 07 2014 at 8:33pm
Originally posted by mizzsandra00 mizzsandra00 wrote:

Why shouldn't you feel like your man doesn't chest........

This. Its not so far fetched. 
leftywefty View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote leftywefty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 07 2014 at 8:36pm
Originally posted by nekamarie83 nekamarie83 wrote:

exactly. OP is your brother young? Thats a very immature and unsupportive thing to say to a sibling.
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote petiteone29 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 07 2014 at 8:47pm
No my brother is almost 40. His 1 year marriage just failed because he cheated. He just has that dumb immature mentality. I don't take anything he says seriously.
jonesable View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote jonesable Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 07 2014 at 8:47pm
I don't think he is cheating but it's just my nature not to be loud with it.
It's nothing I would shout out.
" oh no, my sugar pop doesn't cheat!!!"

I don't have reason to believe he is but it's just nothing I would shout out
Random Thoughts View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Random Thoughts Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 07 2014 at 8:55pm
Not really related to the topic but I read a post in here triggered something I thought about a few weeks ago.

I've always assumed I have never been cheated on. Never caught a girl cheating, never really suspected it, never had any damning evidence.

I'm pretty convinced now that one of my best friends in HS and my gf at the time messed around at least once. Nothing new that I've found, just an older, wiser me remembering some old details and putting the pieces together. Like how the three of us went out together one day when me and her were having problems, and then a few weeks later him calling me and saying I should cut her off for good, but not having a reason why. And around that same time, her acting really strange and not wanting to hang out with him anymore even though we'd have a fun time.

I kind of sort of want to ask him, though none of us are close anymore. I honestly don't really care much since it was so long ago, but the light bulb did go off and sometimes curiosity gets the better of me.

Ain't got sh*t to do with this topic but I just wanted to drop it somewhere since I'd only thought about it in my head.

Edited by Random Thoughts - Feb 07 2014 at 9:00pm
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
GreatGlam.com
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Beautfiully Created Human Hair Extensions
The Haircare Solution for Locs and Twists
DHT Blocker System