Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

My Man Don't Cheat

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 6>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 4 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
petiteone29 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote petiteone29 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: My Man Don't Cheat
    Posted: Feb 07 2014 at 3:50pm
BHM Do y'all think that it is naive for a woman to think that her man doesn't or hasn't cheated on her? Is it foolish to think that your man is so different than other men who cheat? I was talking to my older brother and I mentioned that me and my husband have never had a problem with infidelity in our relationship. He said that I am a fool if I believe that .LOL And that every man cheats. Some are just better at it than others. I don't buy it though. I believe everyone is capable of cheating but not everyone is dumb enough to risk a good thing.
Sponsored Links

f8dagrate View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote f8dagrate Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 07 2014 at 3:58pm
Originally posted by petiteone29 petiteone29 wrote:

BHM Do y'all think that it is naive for a woman to think that her man doesn't or hasn't cheated on her? Is it foolish to think that your man is so different than other men who cheat? I was talking to my older brother and I mentioned that me and my husband have never had a problem with infidelity in our relationship. He said that I am a fool if I believe that .LOL And that every man cheats. Some are just better at it than others. I don't buy it though. I believe everyone is capable of cheating but not everyone is dumb enough to risk a good thing.

Of course they don't.

Sang Froid View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (23) Thanks(23)   Quote Sang Froid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 07 2014 at 3:59pm
I wouldn't go around saying he doesn't cheat...cause if he does you gone look real stupid.
I don't put anything past anybody.
Princess Grace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 07 2014 at 4:08pm
Just say if you must my man hasn't cheated that I know of. 

That sentence usually comes up when someone else is discussing something their man did, bishes lie anyway. nawl, your man don't cheat he just got another family on the other side of town. Confused
thewonderfulwa View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (10) Thanks(10)   Quote thewonderfulwa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 07 2014 at 4:22pm
I think some people wish that you are in that situation so they will have someone to complain with &
some MEN don't cheat but there a million other ways to be unsatisfied in a relationship.
petiteone29 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote petiteone29 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 07 2014 at 4:25pm
Originally posted by thewonderfulwa thewonderfulwa wrote:

I think some people wish that you are in that situation so they will have someone to complain with &
some MEN don't cheat but there a million other ways to be unsatisfied in a relationship.

I agree
Ds2nice View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote Ds2nice Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 07 2014 at 5:03pm
I hear this from a lot of men that try to get the draws.  Saying sh!t like:  "Oh so you think your man doesn't cheat on you?  Nah he cheats.  Every man cheats."  A lot of people feed off of making you feel insecure.  Crabs in a bowel.

As for me, one can never be too sure but i'm way past the point of getting all psychotic and wondering whether he's banging someone else.  I trust him until I see/hear something that makes me believe otherwise. 
smaison View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote smaison Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 07 2014 at 5:05pm
Originally posted by Ds2nice Ds2nice wrote:

one can never be too sure but i'm way past the point of getting all psychotic and wondering whether he's banging someone else.  I trust him until I see/hear something that makes me believe otherwise. 

yep. 
trudawg View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (14) Thanks(14)   Quote trudawg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 07 2014 at 5:08pm
Not all men cheat!
smaison View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote smaison Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 07 2014 at 5:15pm
i'll say this i have never been in a relationship where i suspected cheating. i never heard, saw, or felt anything that made me suspicious. i have been with some amazing man that i'm still friends with till this day. either they didn't cheat or they were real good at keeping it a secret. either way i'm happy that, that's not something that i've ever had to deal with and i never worried myself about it. 
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
GreatGlam.com
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Beautfiully Created Human Hair Extensions
The Haircare Solution for Locs and Twists
DHT Blocker System
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 6>