Perfect Hair Collection

My man doesn't want me to work..

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 6789>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
sexyandfamous View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 26 2013 at 2:19pm
Are you still with him?
Sponsored Links

creole booty View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote creole booty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 27 2013 at 1:31pm
Sounds like he wants u to b a sugar baby. That's fun when ur young and single! Yay for u

Printer ink, I still agree with u. Everything u said was true.

However, if op is cool with the arrangement (and control that comes from the arrangement maker. And these guys do like monogamy, especially paying for a girlfriend because of everything printer ink mentioned) I'm cool with it too. Just be safe as I'm sure u are.
EasterBell View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote EasterBell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 27 2013 at 3:31pm
Sure hate I missed this thread... Yeah, I wouldn't dropped everything to go travel with a male, especially if he ain't my husband. Dude dangled a fishing line and OP took the bait. She basically showed that dude that she ain't really got a life of her own and she will just follow his lead..
Printer_Ink View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Printer_Ink Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 29 2013 at 6:16pm
Originally posted by creole booty creole booty wrote:

Sounds like he wants u to b a sugar baby. That's fun when ur young and single! Yay for u

Printer ink, I still agree with u. Everything u said was true.

However, if op is cool with the arrangement (and control that comes from the arrangement maker. And these guys do like monogamy, especially paying for a girlfriend because of everything printer ink mentioned) I'm cool with it too. Just be safe as I'm sure u are.

But that is my point.

She doesn't think this is an 'arrangement' or that she is just having fun .. she specifically says otherwise and that this is love and the he is just 'taking care' of her. Blah, blah, blah.

My point (which she avoids again and again) is that ... if he is really looking out for you .. then he would be doing things that are best for you .. not what's best for him. That's love. Number one on that list would be marriage so that he can share everything he has with her (not just the one ATM he gives her), have life insurance .. the works. That is taking care of the woman you love. Duh.

Some women are so willing to settle for crumbs when they could have the whole cake.

She will end up like that woman on the other thread that was living with a guy for 25 years, had kids, etc but they never got married because he did not believe in marriage. Then one day out the blue - he moved out and married some other woman and left her and the kids with nothing. That was her own darn fault for settling.

Stupid.

A girl's gotta watch out for herself in this world.Confused

Edited by Printer_Ink - Aug 29 2013 at 6:17pm
KottonKandy View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote KottonKandy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 16 2013 at 8:56pm
Originally posted by sexyandfamous sexyandfamous wrote:

Are you still with him?

yes...everything is still the same...
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KottonKandy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 16 2013 at 8:58pm
Originally posted by DarkestBeauty DarkestBeauty wrote:

Be smart save your money keep making money and have fun bhm got some real haters man. Dont depend on a man but marry him? Oh okay. Advice or hate whatever people call it live your life and enjoy happiness and keep yourself first. But for just a easier way of saying things on here dont boast too much about a man's money women with no men hate that lol

Embarrassed
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KottonKandy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 16 2013 at 9:00pm
Originally posted by khivey khivey wrote:

Printer_Ink...do your cartridges ever run out? If this were the NBA, you'd be the most dominate player in the paint...you go so hard boo lol What do you have invested in this girl's life? 

LOL..I wish she would spill some water on her laptop... 
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote KottonKandy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 16 2013 at 9:13pm
Originally posted by DarkestBeauty DarkestBeauty wrote:

Didn't this woman mention that she has an education and her own money. Like seriously women nowadays need to relax and let a man be a man. It's okay for a man that loves you to do nice things for you. I have two degrees working on two more working on my business opening up pretty soon and I will let my man take me places sheesh. I mean some people are truly in love and happy sometimes despite what so many may think there are some pretty amazing people out there that love each other geniunely. Chivalry isn't dead us women are just afraid of it because we have been hurt by men so many times. Most women get proposed to on trips so be ready Kotton Kandy. Y'all need to let that hurt go love is real and its out there!!!!!! 

Yes, there was a time looooooong ago that I didn't feel like I was deserving of someone who can do for me. All my life I had to do things on my own and was made to feel that way. Once I got in the mindset that I am worthy of having a man who doesn't mind providing (not just in a man, but life in general, I'm worthy of having a "good" life), I started naturally meeting men who saw my worthiness. 

yes, you are right. I've learned just to let people think what they want. I don't try to sound like I'm boasting. People on here don't "know" me. Offline, I NEVER ever discussed what I have to anyone. 
QueenBee View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote QueenBee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 16 2013 at 9:22pm
KottonKandy-- Do it.  You have the rest of your life to work and pay for your own.  If you want to have fun and travel with your man, do it. 
sexyandfamous View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 17 2013 at 3:22pm
Originally posted by KottonKandy KottonKandy wrote:

Yes, there was a time looooooong ago that I didn't feel like I was deserving of someone who can do for me. All my life I had to do things on my own and was made to feel that way. Once I got in the mindset that I am worthy of having a man who doesn't mind providing (not just in a man, but life in general, I'm worthy of having a "good" life), I started naturally meeting men who saw my worthiness. 

Interesting.
You attracted what you thought = you were worth of love, attention and being spoiled LOL, and then you got men who wanted to give you that.

It makes sense why some women only meet an abusive man after another...because they don't know their self-worth.

So are you still traveling with him or did you guys settle in some city?
What about your side hustle, are you still doing it?

Edited by sexyandfamous - Sep 17 2013 at 3:24pm
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style