FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

My man doesn't want me to work..

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 45678 9>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
Prazol60 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Prazol60 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 06 2013 at 10:13am
Get married, taking money out of his account without him knowing about it is stealing since you are just a girlfriend. Have his bank give you a bankpass so you can use it to buy stuff for yourself and home as needed.

I thought you had a job you could do it home?
Sponsored Links

KottonKandy View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote KottonKandy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 06 2013 at 10:46am
I'm not stealing lol. He gave me one of his bank cards to do whatever I want to do. I'll prefer to have cash at times, because at the end of the day it's not my card. Though I do have his written permission to use his card and he gave me his account number etc. So if I withdraw cash, I will put some in my account. It's the American way lol. Besides, he check his statements and he told me long ago that he knows everything I spend and he said it's okay. I know I'm not married to him and I don't go overboard with his money. An older friend told me to wait til I'm married to him and then go overboard lol. But seriously, if I want to make "big" purchase on something I always ask him, even though I know he will say yes. 
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KottonKandy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 06 2013 at 10:49am
And I did say what I can do from home may not bring in big bucks at the moment. But I still have a source of income coming in. 
sexyandfamous View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 06 2013 at 1:09pm
are you having fun?
did you quit your job or is it just a temporary getaway from it all?
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote KottonKandy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 06 2013 at 2:14pm
Having a ball. I didn't quit yet, but I'm working a lot less. 
khivey View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote khivey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 17 2013 at 9:14am
I hope you are spending some of that money you are taking out on him as well. Also, it would be wise to treat him as well with your own money. Keep some sort of power balance;0) Glad you are having a ball. 
Printer_Ink View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote Printer_Ink Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 17 2013 at 3:21pm
Originally posted by KottonKandy KottonKandy wrote:

@printer

You are so determined that I don't know what I'm doing. With all these bum dudes out here, I happen to find one that doesn't mind doing things for me and being the man. Who am I not to let him? If I came on here saying I've been cheated on, I'm pregnant by a deadbeat, etc you probably would be more uplifting.  Most woman want to be taken care of even the ones who can take care of themselves. 
Yes, you have just made my point.

What? Because he's not a bum ... it's okay to let him make you into his w****? DUH! Your bar is set too low if that is your standard. Confused You have to require more of a relationship.

If you came on here and said you've been cheated on and now you are pregnant by a deadbeat ... I would tell you to have an abortion. Period. Otherwise you will end up having a hard life .. living off the crumbs that someone elses tosses you for the rest of your life.  Ouch

He is not 'taking care of you' .. you are living off him just like any dumb chick would do that has nothing of her own ... not even a flippin MARRIAGE LICENCE.

If he was being the man .. he would MARRY YOU! Period. That is what men do. When you are married, he will put you on his life insurance policy so that if anything happens to him - you will be well taken care of. He will also have you on his Health care plan so if you come down with something bad .. you will be covered - things like this. When you are married this says - he is committed to you and he will do things that look out for YOUR BEST INTEREST - not his!

What ... are we all stupid? How come everybody else knows this but you? How come you don't address this point? Because you KNOW he likes you well enough to talk you into quiting your job so that you can follow him around like a little puppy. But he does NOT like you enough to 'put a ring on it'. DUH!

I am telling you the truth just like I would tell my child if I had one. I would tell her NOT to let a man buy her. Do npt accept mone from men outside of marriage. It's cheap.

Edited by Printer_Ink - May 18 2013 at 3:30am
Printer_Ink View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote Printer_Ink Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 17 2013 at 3:36pm
Originally posted by KottonKandy KottonKandy wrote:

I'm not stealing lol. He gave me one of his bank cards to do whatever I want to do. I'll prefer to have cash at times, because at the end of the day it's not my card. Though I do have his written permission to use his card and he gave me his account number etc. So if I withdraw cash, I will put some in my account. It's the American way lol. Besides, he check his statements and he told me long ago that he knows everything I spend and he said it's okay. I know I'm not married to him and I don't go overboard with his money. An older friend told me to wait til I'm married to him and then go overboard lol. But seriously, if I want to make "big" purchase on something I always ask him, even though I know he will say yes. 

This is the way the women I told you about live. DUH!

They have an 'arrangement' with a businessman that has them trail him from city to city .. to keep him company so they get a special atm card so they can take out what they need. Hee Hee! They put away his money too. Why? Because they know it's gonna end one day.Confused

This is another form of prostitution. DUH!

Let me give you the clue that you have missed. Shocked If you are in a REAL relationship, you know all his bank accounts, where is spends his money, his bills, what he gets paid - EVERYTHING. It is a SHARING of 2 lives so you know about everything he has and he knows about your money your bills etc. too and you sit down and work out a budget TOGETHER like a real couple.

Everytime you speak about this situation (and how much short-sighted fun you are having).. it sounds worse and worse.

Him giving you a bank card so that you can pull a bit out now and then .... and squirrel it away in your own account means you are on the outside - same as an employee. He is compensating you for your time. This is not how relationships work. It's all about money with you I think so maybe this arrangement is what you want in the end. Well, that and some free trips. Duh!  Sorry but... what would be the reason for him to marry you and make this real and permanent?

None.  You'll see what I mean though. I have watched such arrangements with my busnessmen co-workers for years and years. Please .. all that will happen is that you will become more and more dependant on these handouts.When things go south .. it will be over and he will hook up with someone else and POOF - next thing you know, he will be married to her.

In your case though you won't be able to say ... 'nobody tried to warn you'.

Edited by Printer_Ink - May 18 2013 at 3:35am
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KottonKandy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 20 2013 at 4:25am
O.o It's not all about the money. You seem to keep thinking that because I'm not married it's not real. So every couple that's not married have a fake relationship now?    Your profession and the things you've seen in your life seem to have you scarred.  I'm assuming you never was married and you said you don't have children. Did a guy cheat on you with a female on "arrangement". What if I don't have that same aspirations to be married or have kids too. :O) We are  REAL bf/gf. I didn't just meet him a month ago and then he asked me to quit my job. He's been traveling, but it was only recently he wanted me to quit my job. He's been taking care of the house, been giving me money to do me, I've been had access to his cards. But I still have my job. My only concern was if I wanted to rely on him completely. Since I've known him, I always worked. I've been going places with him, but never for too long, because I worked full time. You acting like he put an ad out on craigslist looking for a sugar baby and I was picked or something. The only thing that's new, is that he wants me to quit my job and travel with him ALL the time, not some of the time.  He's away doing his work and I'm at home now because I still have a job to do. And when I said I have written permission, I'm not saying we type up some kind of deal lol. He told me I can use the card and gave me two of his bank account numbers through text.

Edited by KottonKandy - May 20 2013 at 4:46am
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote KottonKandy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 20 2013 at 4:38am
So that just means I have proof lol. Because I'm his real gf, I go get his reimbursement checks from his office here. His secretary gives me the check. I then go deposit his money in his accounts. He trust me enough with doing so. I'm his real girl after all.  Everything I'm doing on my end is legit. You seem to keep bringing up "well, you arent married". Well neither are you. And before you say 'you don't need a man to take care of you': I'm allowing someone to do things for me because he wants too, I don't NEED him to do it. If things don't work out between us, I'll still be fine. Anyway, I keep saying the same things. Yes, I buy him things. He comes home to a clean house, food prepared, house needs fully stocked, etc... I'm done.. I know what it is on my end. I can't and won't, nor care to try to convince someone of a relationship I have. 
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 45678 9>
  Share Topic