FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

My man doesn't want me to work..

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 56789>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
Printer_Ink View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Printer_Ink Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 20 2013 at 10:37am
You keep embelishing your story in an effort to counteract whatever I am telling you. Hee Hee! Who do you think you are fooling?
Bottom line. Until you are MARRIED and have the weight of society, the law and his public acknowledgement that you are his partner for life ... all the rest of this stuff is just smoke and mirrors.

It's your life though so you can tell yourself anything that make you feel comfortable, but you will have to find out the hard way.

Good luck.
Sponsored Links

DarkestBeauty View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote DarkestBeauty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 24 2013 at 11:06am

Be smart save your money keep making money and have fun bhm got some real haters man. Dont depend on a man but marry him? Oh okay. Advice or hate whatever people call it live your life and enjoy happiness and keep yourself first. But for just a easier way of saying things on here dont boast too much about a man's money women with no men hate that lol

Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Printer_Ink Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 24 2013 at 3:12pm
What?
Clearly another woman that can't make her own on way in the world either and has to depend on a man for her 'money' too. hee hee!

Wake up women! Get an education and build your own career and make your own money so that you can have any man you want.

.. but you don't have to depend on a man for money and free trips so that you end up in a bad way.

Edited by Printer_Ink - May 24 2013 at 3:19pm
DarkestBeauty View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote DarkestBeauty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 07 2013 at 10:24am
Didn't this woman mention that she has an education and her own money. Like seriously women nowadays need to relax and let a man be a man. It's okay for a man that loves you to do nice things for you. I have two degrees working on two more working on my business opening up pretty soon and I will let my man take me places sheesh. I mean some people are truly in love and happy sometimes despite what so many may think there are some pretty amazing people out there that love each other geniunely. Chivalry isn't dead us women are just afraid of it because we have been hurt by men so many times. Most women get proposed to on trips so be ready Kotton Kandy. Y'all need to let that hurt go love is real and its out there!!!!!! 
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Printer_Ink Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 07 2013 at 3:50pm
Geesh, your situation and the OP's situation .. are not the same thing.

There is nothing wrong with your boyfriend taking you on a trip but the OP said she does not have a 'career'.. she has a 'job' though which means limited education in my book.

Her boyfriend is pressuring her to quit that lil'job that she has so that she can follow him around like a puppy from week to week and city to city on business trips. DUH!

I wonder what can go wrong with THIS plan?

I have tried to explain this mistake so that she does not end up like the rest of these foolish women that settle for crumbs ... but all she can talk about is the 'money' he gives her. Stupid .. same as prostitution.

Maybe this all she feels he deserves .. free trips and access to his ATM account. :0 

Whatever .. I have tried.

khivey View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote khivey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 13 2013 at 1:08am
a smart woman can do whatever she wants out in this world
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Printer_Ink Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 13 2013 at 2:29am
That is correct.

A smart woman will set herself up such that .. all she has to do is to crook her little finger and all of life's abundance ... will fall into her lap for her to pick and choose.

But this has absolutely NOTHING  to do with a man.
khivey View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote khivey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 13 2013 at 2:56am
Printer_Ink...do your cartridges ever run out? If this were the NBA, you'd be the most dominate player in the paint...you go so hard boo lol What do you have invested in this girl's life? 

Edited by khivey - Jun 13 2013 at 2:57am
Brjasuga51 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Brjasuga51 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 13 2013 at 8:30am
Originally posted by khivey khivey wrote:

Printer_Ink...do your cartridges ever run out? If this were the NBA, you'd be the most dominate player in the paint...you go so hard boo lol What do you have invested in this girl's life? 
LOLLOLLOLLOL...girllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll
Morris Chestnuts View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Morris Chestnuts Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 14 2013 at 1:29am
Originally posted by khivey khivey wrote:

Printer Ink actually told her auto-biography on here a while ago and I remember it clearly. I'll share it with u now.

Women like Printer Ink don't like women who have men that want to take care of them. U see, Printer Ink is an older woman from the Civil Rights Movement era who was told to stay in the office and write articles while the men went out to march and get bit by police dogs. Printer Ink saw this as disrespect, when it was just the men realizing how dangerous it was out there and how she needed to stay safe inside. But Printer Ink saw this as a man trying to tell her what to do and how she can't be a leader. Soon, the black feminist movement came and swept the country. Printer Ink saw this as a chance to do what ever she wanted in life "without needing no man". She became "independent" and raised her kids on her own. So now in the year 2013, she tries to instill this mentality in younger women.

Edited by Morris Chestnuts - Jun 14 2013 at 1:30am
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 56789>