Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions (Newbies)
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

My Kinky Straight Install

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 56789 10>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Caramelbeauty80 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Caramelbeauty80 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 09 2012 at 8:06pm
If anyone knows where she got her hair from please inbox me. Thanks!!
Sponsored Links

Fearless View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fearless Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 10 2012 at 8:41am

As promised, last update on my KS install.

I had this hair install for 10 weeks and my general opinion on it is very positive! I had only 4oz and it held up really well. Minimal shedding. I didn’t use any particular product on it. I would just wash/ condition it and flat iron when I wanted it to look tamed (after a wash it looked WILD) But everyone thought it was my hair LOL 

I am natural, with 4type of hair and the hair blended well! During those 10 weeks, I flat ironed my leave out twice, which is not bad considering the amount of leaveout I had (entire perimeter and horsehoe)
I just made sure to wrap/tie it down every night to keep my own hair and the extensions straight and tangle free..

However, this hair didn’t hold a curl and that’s probably the only criticism I can do..

Just random pics

Blending close-up

New growth, just before the take down!

WadadliQueen View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote WadadliQueen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 10 2012 at 8:53am
Wow!! Your hair is Gorgeous!! Clap

It blends so perfectly with your hair and no one would know it all wasn't your hair! It held up great over the 10 weeks and I just love it on you!!
Chicken_Wing View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Chicken_Wing Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 10 2012 at 11:04am
I love this hair! I've been looking for hair that would blend with my natural 4a/b/c hair. If you don't mind could you please PM me the vendor? Thanks Smile
buttahflybillee View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote buttahflybillee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 10 2012 at 1:19pm
I really like it too!!! Excellent job!
WEAVESnMAKEUP View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote WEAVESnMAKEUP Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 16 2012 at 1:33pm
looks very natural
alphashallows View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote alphashallows Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 16 2012 at 1:38pm
you look gorgeous! i love it 

this makes me wonder if i should reconsider whether i should go with the KS or malaysian light yaki for my first weave install since i'm natural too...

Edited by alphashallows - Apr 16 2012 at 1:42pm
summershine View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote summershine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 18 2012 at 8:43am
very natural looking, blends great
gigglingkema View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gigglingkema Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 19 2012 at 7:28pm
Your hair is really nice and looks natural. I wouldn't have thought it was a weave at all. 
LynnBaby View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LynnBaby Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 19 2012 at 8:43pm
Mind if I add a few pics up on this jawn? Lol. I'm wearing HE Cuticle Kinky Straight, 12 and 14 inches (half pack of each) color 33D (blonde), and I didn't split the weft.

Ok, here's my fresh install pics...be kind please *insert shaking in my pants smiley* Lol. Sorry the pics came out sideways...I don't know how to fix it :/

http://m1067.photobucket.com/albums/u423/da1udzire/Mobile%20Uploads/?action=view¤t=1334879216.jpg

http://m1067.photobucket.com/albums/u423/da1udzire/Mobile%20Uploads/?action=view¤t=1334879285.jpg

http://m1067.photobucket.com/albums/u423/da1udzire/Mobile%20Uploads/?action=view¤t=1334879448.jpg

http://m1067.photobucket.com/albums/u423/da1udzire/Mobile%20Uploads/?action=view¤t=1334879494.jpg

http://m1067.photobucket.com/albums/u423/da1udzire/Mobile%20Uploads/?action=view¤t=1334879518.jpg

http://m1067.photobucket.com/albums/u423/da1udzire/Mobile%20Uploads/?action=view¤t=1334879550.jpg

The first couple of pics are before I straightened them and the last couple is after I straightened and curled.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 56789 10>