BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Skin Care > Dark Spots
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

MY JOURNEY TO BETTER SKIN CARE

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2526272829 32>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 4 Votes, Average 2.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Benni View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Benni Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 12 2014 at 12:23am
My face is really peeling tonight, especially around the mouth and lower face.

Soles of my feet ate finally peeling. Top of the feet continue to peel.
Lubricate, lubricate
Sponsored Links

Benni View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Benni Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 12 2014 at 10:39pm
Face is a little dry and an abundant amt of peeling on the lower portion.   Will skip Retin A tonight, and apply Generations Night Time Restoring Moisturizer. It's freebies I got when I purchased Nadinola.
Used it before, and really like it.

Soles of my feet are now peeling in sheets. Will continue to apply Oils.
Benni View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Benni Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 13 2014 at 7:39pm
I so enjoy peeling skin off the soles of my feet after a shower and rubbing it off after     
I think I will be ready to do this again in a couple of weeks.   Wouldn't apply LA to the top of my feet until 10-15 minutes before washing it off though.
Skipping RA again tonight just to be safe.
Just thinking, it has been some time since I did a body peel
Benni View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Benni Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 14 2014 at 1:16pm
Felt comfortable enough to use LA lotion on my feet last night without ill effects

Possibly a minor PIH on my first sight of foot peeling, ankle to ankle. It is slightly darker, and it appears there will be a quick recovery, shade-wise.

Benni View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Benni Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 16 2014 at 11:53pm
My face continues to peel in wider areas. I noted that there were more darker spots on my cheeks and though 'what the heck'?   Then I realized that my face was getting still lighter, and the 'spots' I am now seeing were hidden in the darker perma-tanned skin. Never ending journey.
So I finally ordered more Kojic San body soap, and I also got a better deal on Amazon for Dudu Osun. My local B.S as had it on back order for 3 weeks
Anxious to get serious about working on my body again.
Benni View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Benni Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 17 2014 at 11:20am
Well I am continuing with my facial routine even though whenever I apply my creams, moisturizers, no matter how gently I apply a thin layer of skin is removed.

Just using Retin A and Nadinola . I am thinking, it's just Retin A doing it's thing
Benni View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Benni Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 22 2014 at 6:55pm
Anxious to get back into my skin care.   Dudu Osun from Amazon finally arrived, but still waiting for Kojic Acid Soaps.
I have been using LA lotion occasionally, but not like I did when I originally started. So my skin should have had a decent recovery, and ready to go again.
My feet are good again. What I saw as the bilateral ankle to ankle PIH has blended well which has surprised me, because I scar so easily.
While I was not diligent with my skin regimen, I have been solid with my sun protection.

Benni View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Benni Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 23 2014 at 12:57pm
Skipped RA last night.    Preparing for LA face peel on Sunday
Benni View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Benni Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 26 2014 at 1:22am
Anxious to peel my face tomorrow.
May also do my Arms.

sexyandfamous View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 26 2014 at 1:22pm
Originally posted by Benni Benni wrote:

Plantains, or bananas as they are commonly known, have vast and varied uses in the process to skin care. They can be used for regular skin maintenance as well as to treat some skin ailments. Plantains are particularly useful in treating excessively dry skin. You can let a plantain become overripe, mash it and then mix it with fresh milk cream. This can be applied to areas where the skin is particularly dry. You can also add a few drops of lime juice to this mix. This will sanitize your skin and will also help to lighten the color of the skin from particularly dark areas. The best way to tell if a plantain is over ripe is to examine the skin. If the skin has more black spots on it than yellow spaces, then you know that the plantain is too ripe to eat. Some people also call this the rotten stage. It is definitely the beginning of the rot of the fruit. An excellent fruit pack can also be made with plantain. After a facial, you would need to apply a pack to tone your skin. You can use overripe plantains, peaches and papayas to make a very effective fruit pack. This can be mixed with honey and be applied to your face for excellent toning as well as evening out the color of the skin. This mix will also impart collagen to your skin. Collagen will help to get rid of fine lines and wrinkles.

Plantains can also give back the glow your skin may have lost due to age. You can make a pack of one mashed plantain and a whole egg and whip this. This can be applied at least once a week and left on till it begins to dry. Wash with water for excellent results. Plantains are considered to be extremely effective in anti aging properties. This is because they contain all the ingredients that the skin has stopped manufacturing naturally. There is a vast variety of minerals, vitamins and proteins that are required by the skin to keep it looking naturally healthy and fresh. After the age of around 35, the natural production of most of these things decreases, gradually coming to a stop by the time most people reach 50 years of age. In order to replenish the skin with these ingredients, bananas are the best substance to do the job. They can be used every week, and will also not have any side effects.

by Steph in Skin Problems

I heard that bananas can brighten your skin. You peel the banana, and use the white part of the peel on your face (not the part that you eat, if that was unclear). Your face can be wet or dry, but I prefer dry. Rub it on your face in circular motion and wash it off.
I don't do it often, but when I do, I notice my face feels softer.
I don't know if it really brightens your skin, but I think I read about it in one of those Indian websites. They usually opt for natural skincare tips rather than creams and lotions.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2526272829 32>
  Share Topic