Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Skin Care > Dark Spots
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

MY JOURNEY TO BETTER SKIN CARE

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2425262728 32>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 3 Votes, Average 2.33  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Benni View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Benni Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 30 2014 at 12:52pm
Feeling rough areas along my forehead, jaws and cheek bones. These areas will be peeling as soon as I apply RA, and that's a good thing
Sponsored Links

Benni View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Benni Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 30 2014 at 8:50pm
Applied RA cream and HQ to face, neck and arms. Hoping for the best on face and neck. So far no unusual feelings   
Benni View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Benni Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 01 2014 at 4:36pm
Oh well, no peeling yet. No unusual side effects form using RA early. We shall see what the next few days turn up.
Benni View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Benni Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 02 2014 at 11:10pm
I am bugged about the rough areas that appeared after my facial peel, they remain un-phased, so my intent tonight is to repeat the accidental application of the 2 RA I did a few weeks ago.   I got peeling then, so it's worth a try again.
I'll see what happens in the morning
Benni View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Benni Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 03 2014 at 4:03pm
Rough spots are no longer , but there is no sign of peeling. That's good enough for me.

LA 45% peel to my feet today. Have ignored my feet for quite some time. Application has been on for 30 mins so far, will like to keep it on for 1 hr.

Benni View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Benni Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 04 2014 at 3:26pm
Because I felt no discomfort leaving LA on my feet yesterday it was easy to forget about if for 90 minutes occluded .   
Not surprising, when I woke up this morning there was major league peeling across the top of my feet, ankle to ankle.    I mean in sheets !!!!.    Just applied EVOO, and will keep doing so until I see where this will lead.
No pain or discomfort, just painful to look at
Benni View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Benni Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 05 2014 at 6:35pm
I am still so amazed by the peeling of my feet. The area of peeling is spreading. It is not the kind of peeling from which I will get PIH, it is more like pictures I've seen of TCA peels.
I will peel my feet again, not anytime soon, and not to this extent.   The soles of my feet can handle it, because they are totally un-phased .
Continue to apply oils
Benni View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Benni Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 06 2014 at 2:44pm
My feet are looking good, but I absentmindedly scratch the itch occasionally. I must keep a pair of socks on to prevent that.
Looks like I will have to get in the tub soon for a SSB.   There seem to be a lot of peeling left to come from the top of my feet.

My face is doing well. No peeling, but this week I stared using Aloe Vera Gel after Vit-C serum, then Nadinola during the daytime.

Benni View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Benni Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 08 2014 at 2:07pm
Could not get around to immersing my entire body in a tub to Sea Salt, so I soaked my feet for 30 mins.   Still peeling, and still surprised that there is no pain or discomfort with all that peeling
Benni View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Benni Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 10 2014 at 12:01pm
No major changes. I finished KS soap for my body about 2 months ago and have not yet replace it. Trying to use up the other soaps I purchased. They are not having any notable effect, and slowing my progress especially upper arms.   My frugal side is failing me badly, so I must get KS soap this week.

Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2425262728 32>