BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Skin Care > Dark Spots
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

MY JOURNEY TO BETTER SKIN CARE

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2324252627 33>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 4 Votes, Average 2.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Benni View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Benni Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 14 2014 at 1:09pm
Tolerated the Burn Out on my face today, but not so much on my neck. I will not wash it off though unless it becomes unbearable.

Concerned about breakouts on my face because I started Master Cleanse today, and it may have a purging effect. Hopefully the Retin-A will deter that.

Sponsored Links

Benni View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Benni Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 15 2014 at 2:41pm
I am now at the point in my regimen that progress is going to be slower.   The older dead skin cells have been removed. The scars that are left on my body, and my elbows is in its initial stages of flaking. Not expecting miracles because they have been there for >20 yrs. Hope it does not take that long for them to be completely gone, if that's even possible.
My neck will always be, 'a pain in the neck'
Sunspots on my face are lightening. This morning I noticed that they are smaller. The outer aspects are cleared , so it will be a work in progress. Chipping away at them little by little.
I will continue with this regimen, and post if I try something new or see drastic changed....Good or bad.
I have kept my regimen/product use simple, something I can use long term and still be cost effective.

Benni View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Benni Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 16 2014 at 3:46pm
Just when I thought my progress was slowing down, and did not want postings to be redundant...My face is flaking all over.
I have feelings of ambivalence .   Visually knowing that something is happening is a perk, but having the continuous peach fuzz is/can be annoying.
Moisturizer tempers it, but it becomes visible when I apply Makeup.

Benni View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Benni Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 18 2014 at 2:25pm
Noticed 2 tiny red spots on my right cheek (face) this morning. I am not too worried about them. Most likely due to the Master Cleanse.
My 'sunspots' are now barely noticeable .
My focus now is on my upper arms and elbows.
Will skip body peels until I've completed my Master Cleanse. Don't want too many stressors on my body at the same time.

Benni View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Benni Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 20 2014 at 2:04pm
Getting used to the "peach fuzz".    It's not extreme, just around the temporal area mostly.
The 2 red spots that were forming on my face has dried.
My sunspots continue to improve.   It's remarkable how things are coming together. Recently I've been using Nadinola during the day when I am not going outdoors, and top RA with it at night. It's possible that it is a better combination than the RA with plain HQ 4%.
Debating as to whether I should reorder RA 0.05%, or move up to 0.1%.

HAPPY EASTER
Benni View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Benni Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 24 2014 at 2:56pm
Persistence of paying off. I actually have to look for where those sun spots used to be . Continuing with my face regime.
Not doing much with the rest of my body because of the 'Cleanse'.   I will reassess after to see what impact it had on my skin, if any.

Benni View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Benni Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 24 2014 at 9:35pm
Skipping Retin-A tonight, it's time to prepare for my next facial peel.   'Cleanse' ends on Monday, so by then I will be able to a face peel. In the meanwhile, I continue to use Nadinola.

Benni View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Benni Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 28 2014 at 4:39pm
My M.C ends today, but I will do a 30% L.A face peel. I really missed Retin-A, and the effects it was having on my face especially since I am losing weight.   Hoping to include the neck with a little more dilution.

Next week a full body peel

Benni View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Benni Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 28 2014 at 10:32pm
The newer skin of my face was more sensitive to the peel. Tolerated for 3 mins at 30%. My neck however was totally unaffected. I guess it's because I don't use anything on it other than Nadinola. Don't anticipate any problems.
Should be back using Retin-A by Thursday night,

Benni View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Benni Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 29 2014 at 7:25pm
Amazed that yesterday's peel had no adverse effects, even on my troublesome neck. Used Nadinola last night, face and neck.
May restart RA tomorrow.

Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style