BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Skin Care > Dark Spots
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

MY JOURNEY TO BETTER SKIN CARE

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2223242526 32>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 3 Votes, Average 2.33  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Benni View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Benni Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 09 2014 at 4:07pm
Reached my threshold for MSM yesterday, approx 10,000 mg. Quite unintentional . I have gotten so used to the taste of water with Vit-C and MSM, that I added some to each bottle of water I had on a very warm day. The headaches (not unbearable), and quite vivid dreams last night (not too pleasant).    Lesson learned. Will add ACV instead next time.

Still planning body peel later
Sponsored Links

Benni View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Benni Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 09 2014 at 8:31pm
Peel completed. 45% LA for 4 1/2 mins. I was a bit sloppy and got some on the base of my neck . Luckily I had my Baking Soda mixed, and quickly coated the area, but it is still red. Hope Hydrocortisone prevent any PIH. Must remember to coat my neck with Vaseline next time.
Benni View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Benni Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 10 2014 at 2:52pm
So I was hoping this morning my neck would be clear of any signs of PIH. There is a line of dark redness, and it is tender, but I will keep slathering on the Hydrocortisone Cream and hope for the best.
Using Nadinola on my face 2x/day trying to even things out.

Have not done a SSB for some time now. I like the results, but not the process. Using SSS at least 3x/week in its stead, but I know the SSB is irreplaceable

Benni View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Benni Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 10 2014 at 9:19pm
After washing off layers of Hydrocortisone from my neck,   it does not appear to be too bad.   It appears as a 2-inch continuum of tiny red dots along the left Clavicle. Very surface.

Used LA lotion this p.m even though it's only 24 hrs post peel. tolerating well.    
Off and on I add a mix of RA, HQ and LA lotion to my elbows, a scar on each knee, and a lower rt leg scar. These are the 'things' most bothersome to me, in addition to my upper outer arms .
Once these areas improve I can call this a wrap, and just move on to maintenance.
Benni View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Benni Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 11 2014 at 1:54am
I feel so silly because I really goofed earlier. After applying RA Gel to my face the next step was to apply HQ, but I accidentally applied RA Cream over the Gel instead without paying attention.
   I waited some time to see if anything felt 'off', but it didn't, so I continued with the HQ.
I am not overly concerned because 0.05% does not seem to have much effect on my face, but luckily it was not something else.

Benni View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Benni Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 11 2014 at 1:35pm
No harm done. I just did not use KSS on my face for the usual 3 mins this morning, but I did wash with it.
Neck is no longer sensitive, and thankfully, no PIH !! Just to be certain it's not lurking just beneath my skins surface, I will continue to apply Hydrocortisone for my peace of mind

Benni View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Benni Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 11 2014 at 10:57pm
While there were no overt signs of the effect of double dosing RA last night or this morning, I certainly felt stinging when I applied sunscreen .    I tried to tolerate it for a few minutes, but decided to wash it off rather than have it create something awful on my face. Not worth it.   Hopefully it would be better tomorrow.

Finally, I am seeing actual flaking on my upper, outer arms . I almost gave up hope of it improving. That crazy mixture did it !! Would not dare put it on my face though .

Benni View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Benni Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 12 2014 at 4:21pm
So my upper arms still has that 'peach fuzz' appearance. I am happy because it's the most encouraging response I've had since starting this journey .

Used moisturizer with SPF 30 this morning on my face, and tolerated it well.

Should do a SSB this weekend, but the possibility of that happening is . It's a weekend for Henna. Will continue with SSS though.

Benni View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Benni Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 13 2014 at 2:57pm
Tolerated KSS on my face for 5 minutes this morning (unintentional).
Moisturizer with SPF 30 on my face is unaffected. When I felt discomfort from sunscreen, I was using 'Burn Out'.   I will try it again tomorrow now that my face has had a couple of days to recover.

Upper arms still flaking
Benni View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Benni Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 13 2014 at 7:12pm
I look for it, yet it still surprises me to see how much dead skin cell are released when I use Sea Salt Soap .

Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2223242526 32>
  Share Topic