BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Skin Care > Dark Spots
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

MY JOURNEY TO BETTER SKIN CARE

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2122232425 35>

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 4 Votes, Average 2.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Benni View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Benni Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 04 2014 at 1:57pm
So last night I started using RA/HQ. Nadinola on my neck and decollete'.
Had a late night, so a.m care to follow. Gonna try something a little different. Broadening my horizons
Sponsored Links

Benni View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Benni Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 04 2014 at 2:55pm
So my late night was spent reading on a Forum relating to RA and HQ.
Previously I read that it was not a good idea to use KS while using RA, so I didn't. However, my readings last night advocate just the opposite .
When I started using KS I purchased a milder KS soap for my face...Dream White. This morning I decided to try something different. Washed my face with Sea Salt Soap, then KS Dream White which I left on for approx 3 minutes, and continued with my morning routine of Toner, Vit-C serum and Moisturizer with SPF 30.
Not sure how will this will work. It can even backfire, but fools rush in where wise men fail to thread. I wouldn't know unless I try.

Benni View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Benni Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 04 2014 at 11:03pm
So far no adverse effects, however I will not do this daily, start off slowly.
This p.m, used KS soap, and LA lotion on my body. RA/HQ mixed equally on neck and arms. Layered RA then HQ on my face 30 mins apart.

Benni View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Benni Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 05 2014 at 3:19pm
So far, so good. Used KS soap on my face and neck again this morning. No signs of irritation. Applied Nadinola since I plan to be indoors.   
feelblessed View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote feelblessed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 05 2014 at 9:18pm
Please be careful...the ingredients in the products are cancerous. It can cause thyroidism as well as other problems being absorbed in the skin. Lemon is the best
Benni View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Benni Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 06 2014 at 4:53pm
Originally posted by feelblessed feelblessed wrote:

Please be careful...the ingredients in the products are cancerous. It can cause thyroidism as well as other problems being absorbed in the skin. Lemon is the best

@Feelblessed I tried Lemons, Sugar Scrubs, Turmeric, Honey, Besan Flour and other natural products in the past, but they were not as effective as LA and KS which are "natural".
RA, I know can be used long term as long I am using a %-age adequate for my skins tolerance.
As for the HQ I am only going to be using for 3 months at a time, and hope to clear up the so-called sun spots on my face, and and a few scars on my knees, and dark elbows.

No steroid products in my regimen.

Thanks for the reminder
Benni View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Benni Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 06 2014 at 5:01pm
So far my face is tolerating the KS soap in conjunction with the RA, but I am only using the KS in the morning.
Nadinola along with the RA is working well on the left elbow, and the 2 dark spots on my knees. Seem like it's taking forever. These scars appear to be deep

Edited by Benni - Apr 06 2014 at 8:46pm
Benni View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Benni Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 06 2014 at 8:36pm
No surprise here. I continue to peel in the same places. Upper Eyelids and from Nose to Chin. Is the skin on the rest of my face so tough
Benni View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Benni Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 07 2014 at 10:54pm
My face looked great this morning, but this pm the few dark areas on my face appeared more prominent . Reminds me of something I heard on the Telly, "The further backward you can look, the further forward you will see". Puzzling !!
Benni View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Benni Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 08 2014 at 8:55pm
Continuing my facial routine. The few blemishes I have left appears unchanged, but the texture of my skin is much improved. It is plumper, the few lines I noticed, no longer exist.   All in all the appearance is more youthful.

Sea salt soap today, followed by oil mixture. Prepping for LA body peel tomorrow.

Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarg
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2122232425 35>
  Share Topic