Forum Home Forum Home > Skin Care > Dark Spots
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

MY JOURNEY TO BETTER SKIN CARE

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1415161718 35>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 4 Votes, Average 2.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Benni View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Benni Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 03 2014 at 7:56pm
So this was my Monday. Got out of the shower around noon, after showering with SSS. It is the only soap I have that is not labeled exfoliating/lightning. Applied twice to ensure all the oils I applied yesterday was removed. At 3 p.m I applied rubbing alcohol. 4:15 I started my LA peel 45% LA to my feet, knees, and elbows, then to the rest of my body starting with my legs. Then started my timer (3 mins) added a few mls water to the remaining mix. Did my face and neck (have not done anything to my neck for quite a while). Surprisingly, no burning or discomfort after 3 mins to my face , but why push it.
Fingers crossed , there will be no crap showing up tomorrow. Maybe now I will probably do a peel bi-monthly instead of weekly. After all, I have been doing this for 3 months already.
I am starting to show paleness in some areas, but I still have unevenness, and totally crappy elbows. Knees and feet are coming along just fine.
Soles of my feet will have to be done separately, maybe full strength (90% LA). Something to think about because they are a mountain or river of callousness . Can't do them while standing doing the rest of my body .

PROMISES..PROMISES

Edited by Benni - Feb 03 2014 at 7:57pm
Sponsored Links

Benni View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Benni Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 05 2014 at 1:52am
So, the day after LA peel... Showered with Dudu Osun Soap. Getting the oils off from the day before requires soaping twice, but I did it. Applying Oil to an out-of the-shower body takes a long time to dry. So I blotted with the towel before oiling today.
It's been about 24 hrs since my peel, so I had the bright idea to use my LA lotion about 4 hrs later, thinking it was buffered by the oils. Not a bad idea, but I was pushing it, and applied some LA lotion to my face and neck.... . It was tingly so I rinsed that off after an hour, and applied Nadinola to my neck, and face. Judging from past experience, it seem like it will be okay. I know that I am pushing the envelope here, but it is the only way I will know what works for me. My Hydrocortisone Cream 1% is always handy.

This may seem confusing, but I totally understand what I did .
I am so loving my complexion, hard to describe it, but the more I exfoliate, the lighter I become. 'Who woulda thunk' all this niceness was hiding under that permatan

I know I am not even close to the end, but, it will be a package worth the wait to open.

PATIENCE GRASSHOPPER
Benni View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Benni Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 05 2014 at 2:28am
Ooopsie forgot to talk about my lips . Whenever I Peel my face I always include my lips. The bottom lip always actively peel, the top lip only once, however, it still gets lighter. Petroleum Jelly works well, and I always get overnight relief.
Something I wish to ponder, why does the bottom lip actively peel, but not the top
Benni View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Benni Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 05 2014 at 2:38am
Just got this most generous PM and want to share... I am a winner !!!!
Does anyone really think we/I am that freaking naive ???

Dearest one,

I do sincerely apologize for my intrusion of your privacy here in this wonderful site, I have a serious concern with which I believe you might be of help and for this reason, I cannot but reach out to someone. My name is,
Mrs Helen Duke. A Nationality of Cape verde
I am married to late Mr. David Duke, who worked with the United Nation Office in Iraq for 18 years before he was killed in a Car bomb accident along side with my two kids when they went there for a visit.
We were a dedicated Christians (Catholic) and decided to serve mankind to the best of our ability. Since his death, I have lived with ! the memories, fighting effortlessly to live a normal life but all to no avail.
I suffered mentally and psychologically and shortly was diagnosed of Cancer. I lived with the scourge praying earnestly for divine intervention. Just 4 days ago, the doctor informed me that I have just about two weeks more to live. I was not shocked. I accepted the news in good fate.
My dear beloved, it is in this regard that I write to you, having sourced you after fervent prayers. Before my husband died, he deposited a sum of $8.3Million (Eight Million, Three Hundred Thousand United States Dollars) with a bank in benin.
I alone have the deposit details and they will release the deposit to no one unless I instruct them to do so. The bank has no single idea of what’s the history or nature of the deposit. They are simply awaiting instructions to release the deposit to any party that I may direct. This is the situation. I will simply nominate you as the next o! f kin and have them release the deposit to you.
I have wholeheartedly decided to donate the entirety of this fund to any devoted believer or organization and to achieve this, I need an individual that will utilize this funds adherently for these purposes:
1: For the sick, less-privileged and destitute.
2: For the Widows and the motherless babies e.t.c.
3: orphanages, Research centers and widows propagating.
4. To adopt children and give them good future

These are the wishes of a dying woman. They are the desires of my heart, hence my decision as I do not have a child to take over my inheritance. Please, understand that I am not doing this because of fear of death as I am certain where my place already is.
When I receive your response, I will direct you at once to an attorney who shall assist you with the deposit portfolio transfer of ownership procedures.
I wish to state here that! my communication with you will seize once I have given you the attorney contact and of
course a letter of authority mandating the bank to entertain your claims of right of ownership.
All I need from you is Truthfulness, Honesty and Sincerity assuring me that you can in all honesty and obedience utilize the funds for the purpose with which it is meant.
In any a case, a quick response from you will be highly appreciated as I am already on a count-down and may not have ample time to finalize the procedures. Any delay in response may compel me to source for other measures or perhaps choose the alternative which I will not be happy to. Please, do not see this as a strange possibility or an unbelievable Opportunity to make wealth, rather see this as a rare chance to assist the less privileged in truth and in spirit with a substance.
Do not betray my confidence in you.please reply me on my personal email which helenduke@yeah.net

I insist that you reply me via this address.

I await your immediate response.
Thank You and Bless You richly!
Mrs Helen Duke

Well Mrs Helen Duke, I play the lottery occasionally, and have not been this fortunate. $8M plus.. WOW !!! You need to donate this money to the charities your husband intended. Don't understand why you need my help.
I AM BLESSED, NOT NEEDY OR GREEDY.

Go with GOD my dear

Edited by Benni - Feb 05 2014 at 3:08am
Benni View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Benni Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 05 2014 at 3:17pm
Still baffled that folks will join BHM and sent members PM to scam !!!
Sociopaths knows no boundaries.
Benni View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Benni Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 05 2014 at 3:28pm
No negative occurrence from my peel so far. Will skip KS soap today, but will use my LA lotion. These peels leave my skin so soft and smooth, can't stop touching myself .   
Elbows becoming lighter, but not keeping up with the rest of my body to be [B[that noticable .

Still thinking of peeling the soles of my feet

Benni View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Benni Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 07 2014 at 12:15am
Considering making a B3 lotion to alternate with my LA lotion. Thinking that at this point my skin is becoming close, or maybe already over exfoliated. I should have probably started alternating after 2 months, but my skin was looking sooo wonderful...Too much of a good thing. What Happened ??? I woke up with a 'nickel' size bruise on my forearm this a.m. I probably hit it on the headboard during sleep...Maybe not. So, why take the chance and have other things show up. So, until I receive my Retin-A and HQ, I will be safe rather than sorry. This weekend for sure, B3 lotion, and Z.O. sun block.

Benni View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Benni Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 07 2014 at 12:57am
Update on MSM and C crystals

So, at this point I hoped to have increased my MSM intake to about 7,800 gms. Unfortunately I am still stuck at 5.2 gms . I have probably gone a total of 3 days without any, and occasionally just have 1 dose (2.6 gms). Most days I have to force myself to drink water, and that is the water in which MSM & Vit C is dissolved , nothing extra. If I am not drinking sufficient water, I am not comfortable taking more MSM. I have totally ditched my other Vitamins for the same reason, need to keep my system flushed if I am going to be swallowing all this stuff. Man just CANNOT live by coffee alone. Love the stuff too much !!!

Feb 17th will be 1-month since starting the MSM, so I am hoping by that time I will have gotten my act together. Maybe after the 1-month mark I will possibly start to see what effects, if any, the MSM/Vit C has on my skin. Although that may be too soon for change, a girl can hope. Hopefully my hair will reap some of the benefits, if not my skin.

Continuing with Vit-C serum and cream, along with Nadinola on my face. No complaints there

Benni View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Benni Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 07 2014 at 9:35pm
So here's the thing.... Unlike hair care which takes a little time to show progress, skin care is more immediate, and can be manipulated (that may be a poor choice of word, but it's Fri night , and I'm brain dead) with products. Since with my skin care I've learned to quickly fix the owies, I continue to use my LA lotion today, sans the KS soap. Used Dudu Osun instead. No further mysterious bruising, the current one has started to fade, and I am inclined to believe it was caused by physical trauma because it is slightly tender to touch.

My a.m 'toner' has been 1:1 ACV & water. Decided to add a little 100% Rose Water to it. I have read on the benefits of Rose Water, but the hero in this little mix is the ACV. That inexpensive bottle of multi-purpose magic, just love it !!!

It's been a while I've sat in the tub . It has become a long-remembered treat, especially with the added Oats, yet I don't think twice about skipping it. Maybe this weekend

Benni View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Benni Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 08 2014 at 8:41pm
My Retin-A and HQ is finally on its way !!!!! . Well, it's coming from India, so there is no telling exactly when I will receive it. I will have to give my skin a break from the Acids before starting this, so I will be tracking package diligently.

Still have not done my Niacinamide Lotion yet , but there is still tomorrow .

Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1415161718 35>
  Share Topic