Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Skin Care > Dark Spots
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

MY JOURNEY TO BETTER SKIN CARE

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 56789 31>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 3 Votes, Average 2.33  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Benni View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Benni Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 20 2013 at 3:44pm
Woke up this morning with tight dry neck skin. I just keep it moisturized with Triple ABx ointment, and Oil (EVOO, Grapeseed, Jojoba and Vit E). Staying indoors because it looks like I discovered a couple 'Shades of Grey', and waited too long to use the 'safe' word. Maybe I'll get a 'Naughty Girl' street cred .
Anyway, the rest of the body, face included is status quo. Today I will just use LA lotion, staying away from my neck . No KS soap until I can better assess. Surprisingly, I am peeling behind my Ears

Edited by Benni - Nov 20 2013 at 4:07pm
Sponsored Links

Benni View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Benni Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 20 2013 at 4:11pm
Ooopsie, forgot to mention, after applying Oils to my neck, I did a Neck SSB. Instead of getting in the Tub, I dissolved Epsom Salts in a container of very warm water, and did towel soaks on the neck for about 15 mins.   
Benni View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Benni Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 20 2013 at 5:02pm
By the way, I will definitely do my Lips again. They peeled nicely last night . Vaseline really helped.
Benni View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Benni Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 21 2013 at 5:26pm
I had a rough night last night. My neck was tingling, which made me want to scratch . OMG !!!. I had to wake up and put on gloves, but then I just rubbed the area, which was still not a good idea.
Anyway, this morning a lot of the top layer was gone , showing a whole lot of 'pink'.   Continuing with Oil mix, and ABx ointment.
My face is flaking which I only notice on the pad when I apply my Toner.

So I had the bright idea to add more Lactic Acid to my existing lotion (1 ml). Since most of my body tolerated the LA peel so well, I figured, why not ??
I tolerated that very well, however I don't know what %age my LA lotion is now.
I noticed the shade between my outer and inner Arms has become a lot closer. Lactic Acid is working in a very subtle way....Well except for my neck
Already looking forward to my next LA peel on Monday

Edited by Benni - Nov 21 2013 at 5:28pm
Benni View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Benni Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 22 2013 at 12:52am
I AM A KNUCKLE HEAD !!!

Sometimes the simplest things evade me. I am so anti-baths, and I did not have to put myself through that if it only occurred to me I could use the Portable Sauna I already own . It requires salt to produce steam, Epsom Salt could have been substituted .
Looks like I will be having Saunas twice a week, instead of SSB's weekly

I love when a plan comes together
Benni View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Benni Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 22 2013 at 2:38pm
Skipping KS soap today. Opting for a double layer of LA lotion instead.
Will try out the Sauna tomorrow when I get more Epsom Salts. My neck is coming along nicely except for the itching during sleep. There is something about sleep that brings about the itching

Benni View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Benni Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 24 2013 at 6:38pm
Recently I have been having the such difficulty logging on to, and navigating this site.

Anyway, I am seeing great progress in removing this permatan. My skin scars very easily, so I will complete at least 3 weeks of total body LA peels, then spend a few weeks concentrating on the blemished areas, elbows, knees and feet, followed by 3 more total body peels. Hopefully by then everything will be well blended
Today's Sauna with Epsom Salts left me with a glorious glow .
Tomorrow I will be doing my 2nd body peel. I will like to get that out of the way just in case I feel crappy after getting my Flu Shot later this week .
The break out on my neck has darkened. This in not unusual for me since developing allergies to a whole host of things. But it will lighten back to normal over time.

Benni View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Benni Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 25 2013 at 5:05pm
Note to self....Use one (1) product at a time

Knucklehead..So as I have said, I have numerous allergies. I need to add one more to the list. TRIPLE ANTIBIOTIC OINTMENT !!!
For more than 1 day last week I could not find my ointment (my Guardian Angel hide it from me ), so all I had was my Hydrocortisone Cream. The itching decreased, my neck was dry and looked to be healing very well. Then I found the ointment and applied it before going to sleep. I had to get up and wash it off because it itched so much. Next morning my neck was red and puffy. I hindered my progress all last week by alternating between the Cream and ointment Problem solved, and life goes on.
Body peel went well, did not tolerate it too long on my face, 2 mins. I know as soon as I feel a little burning, wash it off. It is not improtant to keep it on for any set time and risk PIH.

Benni View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Benni Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 26 2013 at 5:28pm
Spent a few hours outdoors today. I really could not help looking at myself in the rear view mirror. My complexion is so much lighter. I've been looking at that perma-tanned face for so long, it surprises me to see something different in the mirror. The change is not drastic, but the very dark, overly damaged outer layers are gone from my face. I know there are still a few damaged layers left, but what I am seeing lets me know I am on the right track.   Blending everything will be chore, but I am up to it.

Benni View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Benni Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 27 2013 at 1:11am
OMG !!!

So it's been 3 full days without using Triple ABx, and my neck is peeling , not flaking, but actually peeling. I can't believe this. It's hard to keep my hands off it. My first genuine peel.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 56789 31>
  Share Topic