FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedMy Honest Review of NatureGirl Curly 3b

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 5>
Hair ViVi

Author
SwtCandy4 View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Topic: My Honest Review of NatureGirl Curly 3b
    Posted: Jul 21 2004 at 1:24am

I ordered so much of this hair I'm ashamed to tell you ladies...lol..but I was so excited that I had finally found some good hair judging by the comments in this forum.

Ok here goes.

Ordering

Ordering was very easy. The staff very friendly and helpful, but the thing that impressed me most was how fast they responded to my questions and my emails. Before contacting NG, I had sent emails to some other members of this forum and I'm still waiting on a reply. Customer Service goes a long with me when I am spending my hard earned money and for Customer Service I give them a 10.

Delivery

Delivery was fast considering that it came from Spain. They rushed my 1st order because they knew about my wedding but it wasn't enough to cover my big head so I ended up buying some ok BS hair. To make up for my order not coming on time (they split the order up) they gave me a couple machine wefted hair tracks in the 3b curly, although my order was for hand tied but since it was free I had nothing to complain about (although I did). I ordered more hair from them right before I left for my honeymoon and when I RETURNED IT WAS HERE. I was gone 6 days! Delivery I give them a 8+

Condition of Hair

The hair comes in cute packaging and it is fresh and clean. Very shiny and healthy looking. I wet a weft of the curly and it became curlier, which pleased me because it was looking kind of nappy with little curl to it. You can actually tell it came straight off someone's head..lol 

Quality I give them a 10

Overall so far, I have to say that the hair is excellent, BUT, it is not yet on my head. I begin my micro-illusion process this Sunday/Monday/Tuesday and I will post my combined review on each.

Hope this information has been helpful.

Edited by SwtCandy4
Sponsored Links

essence View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 21 2004 at 8:43am
Candy, Congrats on the recent nuptials.... When u ordered the hair how long did it take to arrive? Also, now that u have both the hand tied and the machine weft, is there a big difference btw the 2? Im thinking about ordering the curly but I want to know if I should go w/the hand tied or not and how long its gonna take to get to me.

Thanks for the info... Cant wait to see the pics w/the microillusions   
SwtCandy4 View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 21 2004 at 12:32pm

Hey Essence! How have you been lady??

The ordering of hair from them is appprox. 5-8 days depending on whether they have fresh hair in stock. They won't send you any bad stuff so if it takes a little longer then it's worth it in the end.

The hand-tied weft is very small and thin. The machine looks like the local BS weft. My personal preference is the hand-tied.

Hugzzz

harlemglitz View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 21 2004 at 2:17pm
Candy, when you are done can you take a picture. I ordered the sample and got confused after wetting the hair. The wavy and curly looked the same to me. Thanks.
PurplePhase View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 21 2004 at 2:23pm
Harlem: I also got a sample of the curly hair from Naturegirl, And comparing the sample of  NGirl curly to my Naturegirl  wavy 2b (which i bought 1 lb of bulk).. I found them to be very, very similar too. I was wondering if anybody else thought that.. thought it was just me. 
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 21 2004 at 2:34pm
Originally posted by PurpleHaze PurpleHaze wrote:

Harlem: I also got a sample of the curly hair from Naturegirl, And comparing the sample of  NGirl curly to my Naturegirl  wavy 2b (which i bought 1 lb of bulk).. I found them to be very, very similar too. I was wondering if anybody else thought that.. thought it was just me. 

OK, i typed that wrong!!! What i meant is:
... my Naturegirl  wavy 2b WEFTS was very, very similar in curliness to the curly texture sample I received from Naturegirl. So I am curious about others opinions on  that too.. 

The 1 lb of wavy 2b BULK hair i ordered was more of a loose wave/curl pattern.
stefani_diamond View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 21 2004 at 4:47pm

they actually dont sell machine tied wefts....all their hair is hand tied....sweet candy, you accidentaly got some machine weft because someone new working there accidentaly grabbed the wrong hair....that machine tied wefted hair is the hair they keep in stock, when the hair comes in, they loosly machine tye it up so that it doesnt get all over the place, then when our orders go out, they take the machine tied wefts and cut them off the track and then hand tye it.....I actually asked one of them "did they carry machine tied hair" because I didnt see that on the site, and thats when they explained the whole process and thats whay you got that.....it was a  mistake

the hand tied will most def have to be sewn on to your hair or fusioned....its very hard to apply bonding glue to them lil tine tracks....there really no track at all....its veeeery skinny, too skinny for bond....so Ill stick with fusion and loose hair.  I jus found out they are searching certain continents for NEW DIFFERENT TYPES OF CURLY AND WAVY HAIR.....they have discovered there are so many different types of curl patterns.....i swear I already put my order in for my wedding....my hair will be coming off some african princess special orderd just for me 6 months before the wedding...hahaha

sike Im just kidding!!!!!!!

naw f'real, they will start the search for the curl i want like 6 months before the wedding, I hope they find it....Im sure they will.....i cant wait...!!

Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 21 2004 at 5:17pm
Hey stef! Long time!
I love the hand tied wefts. They are like micro thin. U can leave the tiniest amount of hair out in top to cover the weft. It' s that thin. I was hunting the weft in toop of my head one day, and was like "where is it".  It really disappears up in those curls!
SwtCandy4 View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 21 2004 at 6:58pm

Oh shut up Stef, I know it was a mistake..blah blah blah.... I still have some machine tracks , mistake or not, but they were free so I'm NOT complaining. 2 free tracks to be exact.(HOW DO YOU MAKE YOUR TONGUE STICK OUT at somebody?) lol...When you spend $810 with one company, what is the margin for era?

Why did I spend that much? Because I wanted to. If I find something I like, I get it and when I want it, I want it and I don't want to sit around waiting for it to come to me. I have enough NG to last me 2 years. I also purchased some of the straight. So now you know why there is no way I'm getting micro-illusions if I can't use my NG hair. Where have you been anywayz>>>>? Do you want to do ya girls hair? lol

Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 21 2004 at 7:21pm
Candy: U got some straight too?? How's that?. I got a good amount of the wavy (1 lb bulk and 20 wefts). So i'm set with  that look for a while. But i was thinking about getting some straight wefts. Did u get straight in wefts or bulk?
I had thought about getting some curly but based on the sample, it appears very close to the wavy i already have.
Hair ViVi
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 5>
  Share Topic