Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Hair Growth (Newbies)
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

My Hairfinity Results After 1 Year!!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 45678 9>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
SoBlue View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SoBlue Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 16 2010 at 8:33pm
The main ingredients in hairinfinity is MSM.
Sponsored Links

SoulSister87 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SoulSister87 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 04 2011 at 2:39am
Thank you sooo much! I'm aiming for 12 more inches by next xmas! I think I can do this! Currently the longest length of my hair is about an inch- inch 1/2 from bottom of my shoulder blades ( which is MBL?) I can't wait to have long hair again! If anyone needs any advice I'd be happy to help :)
GOOD LUCK, Ladies :)
constancev18 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote constancev18 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 08 2011 at 1:33pm
Originally posted by starbrainz starbrainz wrote:

What are the ingredients of Hair Finity?

The ingredients are pasted below. Notice that Biotin and Vit A are the primary ingredients. Add a B-complex and a multivitamin. Here's what I paid at Walmart:

B-complex (60 dy supply) $8
Bitoin (120 dy supply) $6
Prenatal vitamin (240 dy supply) $5
MSM (90 dy supply) $6

Total $8.12 monthly vs $24 for Hairfinity.Shocked

< ="-" ="text/;=UTF-8">
Evil_Orange_Crayon View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Evil_Orange_Crayon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 08 2011 at 3:48pm
I'm happy for you. Your hair looks lovelyBig smile

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SoulSister87 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 09 2011 at 1:10am
Originally posted by Evil_Orange_Crayon Evil_Orange_Crayon wrote:

I'm happy for you. Your hair looks lovelyBig smile
Thank you very much! I'm so excited to achieve my growth goal by the end of this year! I will be posting new growth photos very soon! Wish me luck!Big smile

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SoulSister87 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 10 2011 at 11:51am

Hey Ladies! Just an update! Here's 2 new pics of my hair growth progress. Still taking Hairfinity :)

Naturalhair2 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Naturalhair2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 10 2011 at 12:27pm

Yes, it is a good idea to take vitamins in the a.m. after a meal and drink plenty of water throughout the day.

Naturalhair2 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Naturalhair2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 10 2011 at 12:32pm

I need to grow my hair back.  I have spent the past few years losing hair due to a scalp fungus.  Went to the dermatologist and still have scalp flaky scalp sores that blister on my scalp so I will have to go to another dermatologist to rid my scalp of the fungus.    Has anyone experience this problem before? 

While my scalp is better now as far as growth, the flakes still rise up on my scalp so I shampoo every other day.  I will be trying MSM and incorporating it into my Biotin, B complex and fish oil.  
I'll pass on Hairfinity as I doubt it would work for me.   I'm never sold when none of the models have hair like me, which is extremely short and coarse.  

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SoulSister87 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 10 2011 at 12:54pm
Originally posted by Naturalhair2 Naturalhair2 wrote:

I need to grow my hair back.  I have spent the past few years losing hair due to a scalp fungus.  Went to the dermatologist and still have scalp flaky scalp sores that blister on my scalp so I will have to go to another dermatologist to rid my scalp of the fungus.    Has anyone experience this problem before? 

While my scalp is better now as far as growth, the flakes still rise up on my scalp so I shampoo every other day.  I will be trying MSM and incorporating it into my Biotin, B complex and fish oil.  
I'll pass on Hairfinity as I doubt it would work for me.   I'm never sold when none of the models have hair like me, which is extremely short and coarse.  
I'm sorry, I'm glad to hear your scalp is better now. You really could try to use hairfinity for a month, and if it doesn't work you don't have to keep taking it. You never know ? :) Good Luck
Alex Urameshi View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Alex Urameshi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 10 2011 at 1:00pm
very nice growth. :) your hair is so cute. :)
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 45678 9>
  Share Topic