Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Hair Growth (Newbies)
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

My Hairfinity Results After 1 Year!!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567 9>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
raindrops View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote raindrops Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 27 2010 at 4:08pm
i used hairfinity for 2 months after i joined this site about a year ago and i really liked them alot and just wanted to try em....but decided to finish the hair skin and nail vits i already had....now im gonna try exotic allure

beautiful hair though so how many inches do you think you gained but your hair is sooo much thicker too!Clap
< id="gwProxy" ="">< ="jsCall;" id="jsProxy" ="">
Sponsored Links

talia View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote talia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 30 2010 at 9:58am
Congrats on your growth - pretty hair, I love the texture.
hautsdeseine View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hautsdeseine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 31 2010 at 2:58pm
IM about to start a new vitamin in 2011 maybe im gonna go for hairfinity the whole year with my megatek and MN mix. Plus the CHlorella and SPirulina
SoulSister87 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SoulSister87 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 03 2010 at 1:43pm

Thank you sooo much! :) I honestly think I've gained about 10 inches of growth in a year! I still can't believe it! and its still growing! I will be posting some new pics before long :)

Holiness View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Holiness Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 30 2010 at 10:23am
wow!!!
SoBlue View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SoBlue Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 11 2010 at 10:39am
Great hair growth! I have used hairfinity about 3 years ago and it def grew my hair. there was no reason i stopped buying except I just stopped, lol. I took hairfinity along with perfectil which is what i am taking now. I currently take hair nail and skin by Spring valley (Walmart brand) super cheap and it has collahgen in it which is great for skin, I also take Swanson hair nail and skin and I take Omega 3's fish oils. I cut my hair off to an inch last year I just wanted to start over and grow my natural color back in. I am going to order 6 months of hairfinity and track my progress. Oh Biotin used to work for me however it did start breaking me out when i took it alone. Biotin is in my Spring valley hair, nail and skin and it does not seem to had the "break out" affect. I am monitoring it.
Addicted19034 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Addicted19034 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 12 2010 at 10:17am
congrats on your growth but none of you ladies need to invest in harfinity, you can get the same thing at the store for less, they just put a brand on it and upped the price
breBR3bre View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote breBR3bre Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 12 2010 at 4:14pm
@ soulsister87 I've been wanting to order Hairfinity, but I could never find someone who actually stuck with it and had good results. You inspired me. I'm gonna order a 6 month supply.
Did you take the recommended dosage or did you bump it up? Also was there anything else could of contributed to your growth?
starbrainz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote starbrainz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 16 2010 at 8:08am
What are the ingredients of Hair Finity?
SoBlue View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SoBlue Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 16 2010 at 8:31pm
I like hairfinity. You can certainly find something for cheaper but you get what u pay for. I also find it better to take a combination of hair nail and skin vitamins that way your body is getting the proper nutrition throughout the day and evening.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567 9>