Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Hair Growth (Newbies)
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

My Hairfinity Results After 1 Year!!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 9>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
SoulSister87 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SoulSister87 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: My Hairfinity Results After 1 Year!!
    Posted: Sep 08 2010 at 2:38pm

Hello,

I just wanted to share with you my success with Hairfinity! I've included photos! Please feel free to comment!!

A year ago (not sure if you remember) but I started a topic desperately asking for advice on how I could grow my hair back . I went into the salon for a trim. I had shoulder length, permed hair.... and came out of there with hair that was 2 1/4 inches long, uneven  spots, and bangs about 3 inches long! It was worse than it looks in the pic. I couldn't even get it into a ponytail, because one side was considerably longer, and flat ironing it made it look ridiculious!  And to think, the "stylist" tried to smooth things over by trying to convince me that I looked like Halle Berry  UHMMM... NO!! LOL
That night I joined this forum and came across Hairfinity! I was a bit skeptical, but I was pretty desperate, so I decided to order a bottle. After the 1st month I was HOOKED and I've been taking and recommending it ever since!! I almost can't believe how fast my hair has grown with these vitamins!  I'm mixed, naturally my hair is a 3c/4a ... Hairfinity did cause my hair to grow very thick, so my friend talked me into a texturizer ( wish I wouldnt have used it) In some of the pics my hair is blown out  w/ texturizer and semi-straight! Also the pics might be a little small, so please zoom in Smile Let me know what you think,  Thanks!

Sponsored Links

supermodelsonya View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote supermodelsonya Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 08 2010 at 2:40pm
congratulations on all that growth!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SoulSister87 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 08 2010 at 2:43pm

Thank You SOOO Much! Smile  My hair grows extremely slow, so this is pretty much unbelievable for me! LOL 

I use alot of Virgin Coconut Oil ( as recommended on the site) I don't think I'll ever stop taking Hairfinity!LOL
Melialy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Melialy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 08 2010 at 2:55pm
Congrats on all that new growth!!
So would you say that Hairfinity vitamins are worth the price?? I read in other threads that its a lot cheaper to just buy the separate vitamins.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SoulSister87 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 08 2010 at 3:01pm
Thank you ! I'd say its worth every penny! If we think about how much money we spend on products that never work or weaves that don't last very long , Hairfinity is worth it ! :)

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SoulSister87 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 08 2010 at 3:25pm

Sorry, I totally didn't answer your question LOL.

I started buying 2 bottles at a time, because its cheaper than buying 2 bottles individually Smile
dashi View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dashi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 08 2010 at 5:31pm

Congratulations, that is some awesome growth.

ctownqueen View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ctownqueen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 08 2010 at 6:19pm
Congrats!
MissMesha View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MissMesha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 08 2010 at 6:36pm
Wow!!! Congrats on your hair growth!!!
prettypeal09 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote prettypeal09 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 08 2010 at 6:56pm

You had some great growth Smile.

Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 9>