Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Hair Types
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

My hair sucks

Post Reply Post Reply

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
LaiLaiHei View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LaiLaiHei Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: My hair sucks
    Posted: Oct 23 2013 at 3:44pm
I desperately want straight hair but I don't want to use the iron because that already damaged my hair. I don't want to use any chemicals either. Are there any products that can do the trick? I seriously hate the afro I'm stuck with.
Sponsored Links

tabbikay View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tabbikay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 23 2013 at 9:00pm
Originally posted by LaiLaiHei LaiLaiHei wrote:

I desperately want straight hair but I don't want to use the iron because that already damaged my hair. I don't want to use any chemicals either. Are there any products that can do the trick? I seriously hate the afro I'm stuck with.

You could try stretching your hair, but that won't get it bone straight (more like a blown out look at best). There are also a lot of "natural relaxers" out there, but they really only soften your curls.

Why don't you want to use a chemicals, did you have a bad experience with a relaxer? Also, are you just having a hard time styling your hair in its natural state, or do you simply prefer straight hair?

Either way, there are plenty of resources here to help you have a healthy straight or kinky hair journey.
Ritle View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Ritle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 14 2013 at 8:12pm
Hey, first of all, I want to reassure you that your hair does not suck.
It's just that you aren't successful at getting the style you seek at the moment, which is OK, because there are solutions, you just have to find them.

I don't know what your hair pattern is, but have you tried roller setting as yet? You can sit under a dryer instead of blow drying for indirect heat. Roll on wet hair and spritz with water to keep it wet till you're done rolling and then sit under the dryer for about an hour or for as long as it takes to dry your hair. Gently remove the rollers. To get your hair straight you can wrap your hair around your head before going to bed. You can look up videos or check in the pressing section to learn the correct method of doing that.

frandel17 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote frandel17 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 04 2014 at 5:47am
Why what happen to your hair?
NARSAddict View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NARSAddict Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 06 2014 at 11:57pm
Why not blow out your hair?  And what's wrong with using a flat iron?  As long as you used a heat protectant and blow dried it using a paddle or round brush before using a flat iron, you shouldn't have a problem.
moarsauce View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote moarsauce Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 23 2014 at 4:07pm
i feel you rpain. i wish i was born with softer hair Cry
shannymatthews View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shannymatthews Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 07 2014 at 11:55pm
it's ok to use flat iron as long as you use heat protection oil/spray before that. it actually make my hair softer after straightening my hair.
Sarah Yip 2014 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sarah Yip 2014 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 19 2014 at 11:03pm
You can  #1 wash and condition your hair 
              #2 Squeeze your hair and pat it dry with a soft towel 
              #3  Apply an anti - frizz serum to your hair 
              # 4  go to a dry warm place and brush your hair using a flat brush 
              # 5  style your hair 

Hope these tips can help you Star
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Dependable Quality Hair