Perfect Hair Collection

My Hair Isn't Flourishing

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
luvmybiga$$fro View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote luvmybiga$$fro Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 10 2013 at 5:51pm
Your welcome! It sounds like your on a good road of recovery. Yeah, the conditioning cap would really help the conditioners and oil to penetrate your strands. DC'ing with oils slathered on ya hair under the cap would be moisture heaven! Keep us posted.
Sponsored Links

Loves2Laugh View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Loves2Laugh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 19 2013 at 6:54pm
Well I think the protein is no-no. As I suspected - dry, hard, crispy hair, plus hair fusing together by the second week. I try to give products / new regimes at least a month to give them a chance for them to work, but this time I've seen enough LOL

Anyhoo, I used protein in my weekly overnight prepoo (coconut oil with amla, EVOO, Jojoba, Grapeseed, Sweet Almond and Crude Avocado oils) and UBH to DC (first ingredient Aloe Vera).

I was really stingy with the protein products, so I think I can say for sure that protein is going to be rare - to non-existent in my regimen - every 4 - 8 wks max (if at all).
Loves2Laugh View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Loves2Laugh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 19 2013 at 7:03pm
I wonder if the cones in my UBH moisturisers and Aussie Moist conditioner are anything to do with the 'non-progress' I'm having. I've begun shampooing again, as opposed to cowashing, so that might help.

In addition, I'm going to stop putting non-natural products on my scalp. Perhaps the cones or other ingredients may be affecting growth (I don't why I didn't think of this before).

For now, I'll only use my oils on my scalp (and possibly the rest of my hair; I'll see how I feel about that after I've washed and DC'd tomorrow LOL).
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123