Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Hair Growth
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

My growth with sew in's

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 3 Votes, Average 3.67  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Model.lynn View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Model.lynn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 21 2012 at 1:19am
Amazing results. I have been wearing sew ins since i was 16 and im 23 now and my hair is not even shoulder length! I join this site b/c I've shaved my head once and did the "big chop" 3 times. I LITERALLY don't know what to do next. 2 questions.. do you leave a little of  your natural hair out when you have a sew in or do you do full sew ins? Also what products do you use cause I have the entire line of Aphogee but I was told dont use it very often b/c of the high protein content. Sorry this is so long but your results are AMAZING I figured you were doing something right. thnx  Tongue

Sponsored Links

femmemuscleisback View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote femmemuscleisback Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 21 2012 at 7:38pm
beautiful growth and retention.. the problem is.. i can't wear weaves.  my fine hair can't take the tension.. 

Model, weaves don't work for everyone. There are people like the OP who can have the best of both worlds.  

I wore weaves for over 15 years, and wound up with "traction alopecia" huge bald areas and ear-shoulder length hair in some places/patches.. After i joined this forum in 2005, and finally realized/accepted 5 years after that?  i can not wear them for growth.

In the last  1 1/2 to 2 years since 2010 - 2011, i learned how to wear wigs properly, and use them as a protective style.

But sew-ins definitely works for the OP, and looks great!! but they aren't for everyone.

Smile

Edited by femmemuscleisback - Oct 21 2012 at 7:45pm
tvlady View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tvlady Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 25 2012 at 1:22am
You make we want to run and buy some hair like right this minute.  Your hair is beautiful and congrats on the results.  Sew-ins helped me go from NL to BSL on my relaxed hair, but I haven't worn one since I BC 7 months ago.  You certainly have me rethinking that. 
Fashionista922 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fashionista922 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 05 2012 at 3:45pm
Wow!!! Amazing progress keep it up!
902sexxi View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 902sexxi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 03 2012 at 2:06am
Great progress!
Lightangel View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lightangel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 19 2012 at 9:45am

Congratulations Clap Thumbs Up

Beautiful hair, just the push I needed to go back to sew-ins and give my natural hair a break from constant manipulation. RHO afro kinky here I go!

DOLLHOUSESTYLIN View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DOLLHOUSESTYLIN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 29 2014 at 11:44pm
Beautiful Hair.

What happened to the old bhm. All yall talk about any more is finding someones vendor or complaining about hair. What happened to the art and creation of it?  No one speaks of new techniques or coloring or cutting or styling any more... And you wonder why chics all have the same hair style, just in different lengths. No body wants to do hair anymore, just sell it...
Phattygyrl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Phattygyrl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 18 2014 at 11:36am
Hence the reason I haven't been on in a while.
LaLady View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LaLady Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 19 2014 at 3:48pm
DOLLHOUSESTYLIN Phattygyrl, right!!
I came back after a few months, and it's still all about who can get their hands on the cheapest "virgin" hair..
Miss the good ol' days :-(
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123