Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - My glimpses of the afterlife mean I no longer fear
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

My glimpses of the afterlife mean I no longer fear

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 345

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
loveandpeace1984 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote loveandpeace1984 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 23 2013 at 9:46pm
Was it like Dragonball z?
Sponsored Links

Bored w/Out Me? View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Bored w/Out Me? Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 23 2013 at 10:22pm
Originally posted by loveandpeace1984 loveandpeace1984 wrote:

The Spiritual Realm like Dragon Ball Z ?
ModelessDiva View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ModelessDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 23 2013 at 11:13pm
y'all are cray
sexyandfamous View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 24 2013 at 3:14am
I suffered an accident as a teenager and I guess I almost died, because I saw a large golden door, and light was coming from inside it......
Since I was younger, it didnt change my life's perspective or anything.
SweetNovember* View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote SweetNovember* Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 24 2013 at 3:16am
I could be wrong but I think those are hallucinations from the brain being deprived of oxygen and the feelings of well being are from endorphins. I mean I can only speak for myself, but I don't think anyone has honestly seen the light and lived.
loveandpeace1984 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote loveandpeace1984 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 24 2013 at 6:37am
Originally posted by Bored w/Out Me? Bored w/Out Me? wrote:

The Spiritual Realm like Dragon Ball Z ?

Dragonball z has a spiritual realm as well.
Jewelsnyc View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jewelsnyc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 24 2013 at 8:26am
Originally posted by SweetNovember* SweetNovember* wrote:

I could be wrong but I think those are hallucinations from the brain being deprived of oxygen and the feelings of well being are from endorphins. I mean I can only speak for myself, but I don't think anyone has honestly seen the light and lived.

I have to agree with you on this one. My mom suffered a heart attack and was in a coma for a week. While at her bedside, you could see her eyes moving...but she wouldn't respond...anyway, when she finally did come out of the coma, she was acting really weird....I mean really really weird. The nurses said it was the medication..but she eventually told me she died, and God sent her back to warn all the sinners..She saw devils in the corners and stuff like that...It took a long while to calm her & I honestly think it changed her & made her even more fearful of death.

I don't know if her "visions" came from the medication/hallucinations from having a heart attack or both...but you couldn't convience her that what she saw wasn't real...
YoursTruly View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote YoursTruly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 24 2013 at 10:06am

Originally posted by YoursTruly YoursTruly wrote:

I hope my body is the first immortal body in existence that can survive anything this universe has to offer.

Girl Boy, bye!

I'm a man.

Edited by YoursTruly - May 24 2013 at 10:07am
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions