Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
California Lace Wigs and Weaves
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Relationships
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - MY GF AND I ARE NO LONGER SPEAKING BECAUSE OF.....
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

MY GF AND I ARE NO LONGER SPEAKING BECAUSE OF.....

Post Reply Post Reply
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Premier Lace Wigs

Mynx Hair

Author
Pebbles2511 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Pebbles2511 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: MY GF AND I ARE NO LONGER SPEAKING BECAUSE OF.....
    Posted: Apr 27 2016 at 1:56pm

AM I at FAULT?

GF: Hey what you doing after work? (in group text)
Me: I am hanging out with my friends at Negril like I do every Friday.
GF: I feel like shaking a leg
ME:
GF: I think i will come out but my husband may come and I may want to go to another spot
Me: I am sorry i cannot just cancel on my friends its not fair to them because they are always there to hang with me when you are not.. AND why bring your husband to Negril when you know he is Jealous and you connect with a regular you met at Negril before...I dont think its a good idea.
GF: They cant say sh*t to my husband but you right I wont bring him.

At 6pm she showed up with her husband looking all happy. They knew someone who was in my group (from same island) and began laughing and talking and snapping happy pictures for social media. I was so happy to see things going well because i hang with them before and they almost crash the car with me from fighting).
30 minutes later i am dancing with my peoples and i saw her standing on the side all upset...i went up to her and asked whats wrong and try to dance with her. she was stiff as a dildo. She then started yelling that he always embarass her infront of her friends and she is done with him...she stormed out of Negril and i am lost for words...i asked the husband what he did and he said to me. "you invite my wife out, it shouldnt work like that, my wife should go out with me, i am her husband, she doesnt ask me out, and she doesnt even want to have sex with me but always going out with friends, Let her carry her skunt i  am not running behind her"
ME: HOLD UP SON, WTF DID YOU JUST SAY? I DIDNT INVITE YOU OR YOUR WIFE OUT get your facts straight.

GF: (text) Girl I am going to Katra (a club) lets go I will tell you what he said to me.
Me: no boo i cant leave my friends.
GF: Fk u, FK off, you are a bitch, you are not a good friend, I am done with you, I need friends who will be there for me, you dont even know if i am drunk and can drive instead you hanging with your fake friends.

Me:Confused you cant be serious, you are not drunk...You had one drink and you stormed out leaving your husband sober. I dont have time for this BS, You and your man ruin my night and now you leave him in negril blaming me for inviting you out and my friends and I are stuck with him. Drunk hurt women would go home and not want to go to another bar.

GF: GO F YOUR SELF, YOU STAYED TO COMFORT MY HUSBAND.

ME:AngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngry (I cant tell yall how badly i cursed this light skin bitch, she brought me to a low i have never been to in my life....if she was close to me i would have been arrested lol)

I blocked her. Now she telling everyone how I am not a good friend because I didnt have her back.

AM I WRONG FOR NOT RUNNING BEHIND HER? (she is not a best friend)

This is a 37 year old woman not a child.

Edited by Pebbles2511 - Apr 27 2016 at 1:58pm
Sponsored Links

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Pebbles2511 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 27 2016 at 2:04pm
Oh she said i came between her and her husband and her marriage by staying with her husband at NegrilWacko

AriesBabe09 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote AriesBabe09 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 27 2016 at 8:17pm
That's alot of drama! I have a friend with a jealous husband and we have been in situations where he has acted a dam fool just like that.
I don't think you're wrong for not chasing behind her because you didn't invite her in the first place. Her husband should've went after her...she shouldn't have came at you she should've got mad at him. I know you must be pissed you answered her text in the first place
I don't think you're at fault....and by the way I love Negril and Katra

Edited by AriesBabe09 - Apr 27 2016 at 8:19pm
creole booty View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote creole booty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 27 2016 at 8:42pm
She's in her feelings. She'll b ok. U weren't wrong. U told her from the beginning what was up and she still did what she wanted to do.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Pebbles2511 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 28 2016 at 11:49am
YES! I am so upset I responded to her text when asked what i was doing.
We were suppose to go to Vegas in June...me her and two other friends. Thank goodness I didnt buy my ticket. Her husband probably will be on that flight lol and then she will tell the girls she couldnt come without him.

But I introduced her to Prospect Park Pop up Dinner and we were suppose to attend. we all bought  tickets...now I have to find someone with ticket to go with or sell my ticket.

She was drama from I met her 4 years ago. I was just trying to be a nice person and accept her for what she is. I stop judging people because we all have faults. But once you disrespect or infringe on my happiness I am done.
sexyandfamous View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 28 2016 at 1:29pm
good riddance. i was exhausted just by reading that drama.
Lexy5028 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Lexy5028 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 29 2016 at 5:01pm
I would have to keep her at a distance. Relationships are based on trust, if she that jealous that means she does not trust any of you. Bye Felicia!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Pebbles2511 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 08 2016 at 3:17pm
That's because she has don't that before. She became friends with a girl. Start hanging out with her then before you know it she was fking the girl man. Then she told her other gf hoe good the D was and before you know it she was calling me complaining how her other friend fking the men too 😂😂. I got mad at both of them and threatened to tell the main girl. They backed off or hide their hoeness from me.

So how can she trust anyone when she is capable of those things lol. I dont judge people and let them live their life but once you cross me I am done.
Midna View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Midna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 08 2016 at 11:26pm
I'm sorry but 
Quote i went up to her and asked whats wrong and try to dance with her. she was stiff as a dildo. 
Midna View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Midna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 08 2016 at 11:27pm
37 acting like that? OP, you ain't a babysitter!
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
iLace Wigs
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Netwurks Xcel21
Human Hair Wigs
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic