Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions (Newbies)
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

My Filipino hair arrived

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 7891011>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
ms.blue View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote ms.blue Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 09 2013 at 4:52pm
Originally posted by chatnoir chatnoir wrote:

Here's the member who started her own biz, can't think of her new member name just now, but she used to post in LFs:  

She is back selling. I'm buying my sister's bday hair from her from next month.   I loved how thick the hair was and the ability to hold curls....my sister loved the hair so much, she took the hair from me and wore the hair back to back for like 9 months.
Sponsored Links

mzjuicy553 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mzjuicy553 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 10 2013 at 3:35am
I heard this "filipino" hair is very pretty but does not blend well with AA hair textures. My friend who does weaves said she uses it with her white & Hispanic ladies installs.
ms.blue View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote ms.blue Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 10 2013 at 8:20am
Originally posted by mzjuicy553 mzjuicy553 wrote:

I heard this "filipino" hair is very pretty but does not blend well with AA hair textures. My friend who does weaves said she uses it with her white & Hispanic ladies installs.

I'm going to be real and say that Filipino is hard to blend with AA hair (depending on the texture). I am natural and wore Filipino during the late summer and had a problem keeping my roots straight and I purchased the "coarse" straight which had somewhat a light yaki look. I had to put indian light yaki around my leave out to help with my blending. Blending would be better suited for those who relax bone straight or use a closure.
ajle0595 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ajle0595 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 10 2013 at 4:13pm
So pretty!

MoriahElle View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MoriahElle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 07 2014 at 2:21pm
can someone please pm me this vendor? I have been dying to get my hands on REAL Pilipino hair
Misjaguar View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Misjaguar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 07 2014 at 4:08pm
MyFilipinoHair no longer sells hair to U.S. customers. They have an American supplier now and the prices are higher now.
MoriahElle View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MoriahElle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 07 2014 at 5:04pm
Unbelievable .... Smh
Is there another reputable vendor that sells good quality philipino or Malaysian hair ? These alixpress vendors are a joke
realvirginhair View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote realvirginhair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 10 2014 at 9:13am
Beautiful, I love it!
iamBaddieMichelle View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote iamBaddieMichelle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 10 2014 at 2:35pm
The hair looks gorgeous! I'm looking for graduation hair and this looks so pretty!
Princess Grace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 10 2014 at 3:45pm
Mane Depot used to not sure if they still do.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 7891011>
  Share Topic