Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions (Newbies)
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

My Filipino hair arrived

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 56789>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
Cyannealia View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cyannealia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 18 2012 at 2:52pm
Originally posted by Aerie Aerie wrote:

Can you order this hair in a lower lustre? The hair is gorgeous but too shiny for my liking. 

You look great in it though! How is blending going for youÉ

Thank you! I understand and blending for me personally has been a bit of a challenge because I have naturally low luster and dryyyyy hair (which I'm working on improving Pinch) I've had to add product to my hair for shine every couple of days but it hasn't been anything excessive. I'm not sure about ordering with a lower luster but I will ask her when I go to purchase more bundles of my next install soon. 
Sponsored Links

Kesshia_b View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kesshia_b Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 18 2012 at 3:43pm
Originally posted by Cyannealia Cyannealia wrote:

Originally posted by Aerie Aerie wrote:

Can you order this hair in a lower lustre? The hair is gorgeous but too shiny for my liking. 

You look great in it though! How is blending going for youÉ

Thank you! I understand and blending for me personally has been a bit of a challenge because I have naturally low luster and dryyyyy hair (which I'm working on improving Pinch) I've had to add product to my hair for shine every couple of days but it hasn't been anything excessive. I'm not sure about ordering with a lower luster but I will ask her when I go to purchase more bundles of my next install soon. 

I actually specified I wanted a low luster bundle they really try the best they can to me .. But they just do not have low luster hair you'd be better off going with divine ..
A_Valentina View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote A_Valentina Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 19 2012 at 12:40pm
I ordered Filipino Wavy in a 14-16 & 18-20 with a 16' closure...do you think that will be enough hair?
Kesshia_b View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kesshia_b Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 19 2012 at 2:04pm
Originally posted by A_Valentina A_Valentina wrote:

I ordered Filipino Wavy in a 14-16 & 18-20 with a 16' closure...do you think that will be enough hair?

No. The hair is thick so it weighs heavier than normal hair and the wefts are not long but they give you extra length. Three bundles my tracks were really spaced but it didn't look like it ., depends on your head too mine is kind of big so...
sweetvirgo2012 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sweetvirgo2012 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 19 2012 at 4:11pm
Hey can someone pm me this vendor
chocolatechip View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chocolatechip Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 19 2012 at 4:28pm
Heart your install!!! i had to take mine out because i just couldn't get my hair to blend. I guess i'll try again later
roshan21 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote roshan21 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 28 2013 at 3:05pm
Can someone pm the vendor
Bristal Birita View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bristal Birita Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 30 2013 at 4:57am
hair looks great..btw can someone enlighten me the difference between brazilian and a filo hair..
EternalKismet View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote EternalKismet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 23 2013 at 9:47pm
Can someone please PM me this vendor?
Ashleyano View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ashleyano Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 23 2013 at 10:16pm
the 20' is soo long looks like a 22Smile
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
GreatGlam.com
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Beautfiully Created Human Hair Extensions
The Haircare Solution for Locs and Twists
DHT Blocker System