Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
CoCo Black Hair
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions (Newbies)
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

My Filipino hair arrived

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 11>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Premier Lace Wigs

Mynx Hair

Author
Cyannealia View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Cyannealia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 08 2012 at 2:30pm
Originally posted by PeachyPlum PeachyPlum wrote:

It looks really gorgeous, did you buy from Divine wigs?
Please keep us updated with co-wash pics.

Would you say Filipino hair is better than Indian/ Brazilian?

No I didn't, I didn't mind sharing my vendor but I know how strongly some members feel about the BHM curse so I was trying to take their advice so I can DM it to you if you'd like. And based off of my first impression, I like how thick it is more so than Indian and Brazilian and I also haven't noticed any type of frizziness. And I will! I'm uploading them now.
Sponsored Links

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cyannealia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 08 2012 at 2:33pm
Originally posted by Jesusmyfence Jesusmyfence wrote:

if the vendor is who i think it is, i just got my hair this morning too :) it looks nice. did you get any nits.?

Aww, it probably is.. you like yours too? Nope! I made sure I checked and everything. What about you, did you come across any?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cyannealia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 08 2012 at 2:36pm
Originally posted by Naturalchick30 Naturalchick30 wrote:

How is the luster on the hair?

Like a medium luster, but the 20" is more like a high luster

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cyannealia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 08 2012 at 3:05pm
Aww!!! Thanks guys for all the compliments! Here are the pictures I've gotten so far:

While drying: 

Dried:

I'm working on getting a better picture of the many, many beards on the wefts.. I think it'll be easier once I start sealing the wefts in an hour or so. But I wasn't very impressed with the wefting but I'm not sure whether or not its because I've just never seen wefting like this (I'm still an imported hair newbie) or whether they're just not the best wefts, which is what I believe it is. Like I said I'll be back with closer pictures..

.. the whole track has one long beard, not sure if you can tell

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cyannealia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 08 2012 at 3:11pm
Whoops forgot one,

stephyc03 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stephyc03 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 08 2012 at 3:20pm
Wow it looks nice! :)  ... How long did it take to get to you ? and were you able to track the hair ? 

Edited by stephyc03 - Aug 08 2012 at 3:24pm
Princess_Me View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Princess_Me Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 08 2012 at 3:20pm
The wefts are extremely thick sealing them would make folding hard, of you use that method but mines sheds a lot I guess cause of the weft construction idk, I have wavy and my 20in bundle had the most texture in it and it's so frizzy at times I can't stand it ! But overall I love this hair so many compliments from both sexes lol it's beautiful

Edited by Princess_Me - Aug 08 2012 at 3:22pm
shoefreakbaby View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shoefreakbaby Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 08 2012 at 3:31pm
I love filo hair, it is the best hands down.

They just need to work on their wefting 
GA_Diva View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GA_Diva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 08 2012 at 4:32pm
the hair looks silky, is it
Sierra721 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sierra721 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 08 2012 at 4:37pm
love filo hair, getting it in the winter. good luck to you and keep us updated!
Sunwell
China Lace Wigs
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Netwurks Xcel21
Human Hair Wigs
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 11>
  Share Topic