Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - My experiences with yummy hair extensions *pics*
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

My experiences with yummy hair extensions *pics*

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 4>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 4 Votes, Average 4.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
ms.blue View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote ms.blue Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: My experiences with yummy hair extensions *pics*
    Posted: Jan 22 2013 at 5:49pm
I was hesitant to do this review but I'm bored so hey...anywho, I made two purchases from this company and so far I'm happy with my purchases. Around late October, I wanted to purchase very coarse straight from jacebeauty but when I inquired about purchasing, I was told they wouldn't have any instock until January (how ironic, they had some "in stock" for black Friday ) anyways, I was checking fb and saw yummy hair, so I inquired about her medium-very coarse straight since I liked her pictures she had up fb. She told me that she will probably have some in her next shipment. When her next shipment came in, she said she didn't receive any very coarse straight bundles.   She said that medium coarse is a good texture to have because the hair will have texture and strong stranded unlike very coarse which is more fragile...I'm like cool and early November I bought 2 bundles of 16-18" Russian medium coarse straight and received my hair the Saturday after thanksgiving. I did like that signature confirmation was required...I just hate going to the P.O.

This bundle measured 18"

This bundle measured 21.5"

I originally was going to get a sew-in with a closure but opted to make a closure wig instead using a japanese mesh swim cap. I bought a 4x5" Chinese yaki straight closure and proceeded to color the hair and the violet-black...the color didn't come out the way I thought. ..pretty much it looks black.

Sponsored Links

Milanni Parys View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Milanni Parys Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 22 2013 at 6:07pm
That hair is absolutely gorgeous!! I'm jealous. Lol
windycityaj View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote windycityaj Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 22 2013 at 6:13pm
So pretty. How does it feel? Lightweight?
flygirlkc View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote flygirlkc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 22 2013 at 6:17pm
Thanks for the review ms. blue, I have been eyeballing this hairWacko. Your install is gorgeous!!!
ms.blue View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ms.blue Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 22 2013 at 6:34pm
O.k. so right before Christmas I decided to purchase yummy again but this time their south american wavy beliza since they had a $25 coupon off plus 5% off also...2 bundles of 16-18". While making the purchase, there was a discrepancy about the price but I still purchased ($306). I requested a coarser medium wave pattern which she told me she doesn't do custom orders during a sale but will try her best. I initially wanted to get a refund but she shown me raw ponytails of the my custom order and asked if I liked it...which I did so, I canceled my request for a refund.

On January 9th, I received an inbox through my fb saying that my bundles were up on her fb and if I approved them, she will send them to me which I did and received an e-mail saying my bundles were shipped.   Here comes the b.s -my package became untrackable after it left the p.o. I was expecting my hair to arrive either Friday or Saturday. ..heck I was still looking out for the package on Monday thinking there was a scanning issue.   On Tuesday, the owner contacted me because she saw that the tracking # never updated since it departed from the p.o. She inquired about the package and I called usps about the package in which they "are doing an investigation". Wednesday morning, after e-mailing company, she said she will mail me out 2 replacement bundles but obviously it won't look like the bundles I had before....I'm glad that she insured the package. Last week Friday, I got the "sorry we missed you" paper from the usps...pure bs b/c I was home. I called my local p.o. and was told I could pick up my package at 4:30 so around 4:30 ish, I'm was at the p.o. but was so eloquently told that just because they told me to come at 4:30 to pick up my package doesn't mean that my package is there I did leave there cursing the stupidity of the p.o.. The next day, I had a family member to get my package b/c I was afraid I might act out if I saw the teller again.   Anywho, here are two pics:

2 bundles of south american wavy 16-18, the tighter wave pattern measures at 17" and the looser bundle measures at 19". The hair is bouncy and light...definitely not Chinese brazilian hair.
Milanni Parys View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Milanni Parys Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 22 2013 at 6:38pm
Ohhhhh weeeee....**quickly exits **
ms.blue View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ms.blue Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 22 2013 at 6:39pm
Originally posted by windycityaj windycityaj wrote:

So pretty. How does it feel? Lightweight?

Thank you. The hair has some weight to it but has wonderful movement at the same time. It literally has become my favorite straight hair. I have been wearing this hair everyday for about 6-7 weeks now.
Prtybrwneye_z View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Prtybrwneye_z Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 22 2013 at 6:41pm
Nice! I'm loving that wavy...thanks for sharing
Prtybrwneye_z View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Prtybrwneye_z Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 22 2013 at 6:43pm
Originally posted by Milanni Parys Milanni Parys wrote:

Ohhhhh weeeee....**quickly exits **

^this, cuz I'm oh so tempted
flygirlkc View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote flygirlkc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 22 2013 at 6:49pm
ms. blue, that hair is scrumptious...too bad you had to go thru so much b.s. to get it. Thanks for sharing your experience.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
GreatGlam.com
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Beautfiully Created Human Hair Extensions
The Haircare Solution for Locs and Twists
DHT Blocker System
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 4>