Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions (Newbies)
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

My experience with....

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Kocoa View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Kocoa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 11 2013 at 2:07am
[UPDATE]
Well, the new yr has rolled around and I STILL haven't gotten my refund. I'm currently in contact with Alibaba to see if they could help me out on getting this refund. I even sent them a somewhat hefty file of evidence for them to peruse. It is going on 7 months. I had received my hair back around the new yr and I have not been able to get in contact with this company ever since. My e-mail/chats are being ignored (or taken extremely long times for a single word response). I have to put out another warning to all the would-be victims:

Do not get involved with this company. They do not honor their refund policy!

[/UPDATE]
Sponsored Links

Nadiesca View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Nadiesca Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 11 2013 at 5:40am
you should do a charge back if you paid by credit card...7 month and no refund,that ridiculous!!!!
katakana89 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote katakana89 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 11 2013 at 3:22pm
Yes girl, I would have done a chargeback on my credit card and given the evidence to my bank.
Thank you for updating us with this info.....this whole thing is crazy and that company ain't ish.
hairfanatic501 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hairfanatic501 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 13 2013 at 5:51pm
Sorry this happened to you but thank you for telling the members of BHM the truth about Invouge Hair Products.

Edited by hairfanatic501 - Mar 13 2013 at 5:52pm
LongLovelyLegs View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LongLovelyLegs Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 13 2013 at 6:04pm
Dead
Scarletphoenix View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Scarletphoenix Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 13 2013 at 10:05pm
I just want to thank the OP for the constant update...i was reading this as if it was a soap opera...sitting here praying the company did right by you especially when they want to come in your post and try to save face...so sorry this happened to you sweetie and I hope that fellow members take heed...this is crazy 
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
  Share Topic