BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

My Experience with....

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 6789>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 3 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
LovesLace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LovesLace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 17 2012 at 6:57pm
bump
Sponsored Links

ms.blue View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ms.blue Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 17 2012 at 8:07pm
My experience with:QHP more wavy
Installed approx 10.5 oz 16, 18 & 22

The pros: the hair handled 2 color jobs and a bleached job plus the waves came back every single time. It held curls with flexi rods and heat tools wonderfully. Also blended really well with my flatironed natural hair.

The cons: the cornchip smell never really went away but subsided greatly after the second color job. The 16" was 2" shorter so I had deep layers. The 14" also tangled excessively but didn't shed.

I had it installed for 5 weeks then gave it to the woman who installed the hair and she wore that hair for 7 months.
ms.blue View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ms.blue Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 17 2012 at 8:21pm
My experience with: Malaysian yaki curly
Vendor: Private
Installed: 2.5 bundles 18", 20, 22"

Pros: The hair was true to length, soft and handled the lifting for highlights. I loved how I could manipulate the hair into either waves or curls. I wasn't a fan of curly hair until I had this hair. Took me awhile to figure out how to blend but once I learned it was a breeze. The hair straighten and curled well plus the curls came right back after wash.

Cons: the hair sheds even thought I sealed with both he101 and extension plus weft sealer but twefts were cut and sewn through. The big density I had became thinner and thinner.

I wore the hair for I believe 8 weeks...will purchase again and make a wig instead of a sew in.
ms.blue View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ms.blue Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 17 2012 at 8:44pm
My experience with: Filipino straight
Vendor: Divine hair wigs
Installed: 2.5 (added two tracks of Indian light yaki for blending purposes) 16, 18, 20

Pros: 2 bundles were 2" longer than stated. The hair has gorgeous sheen to the hair plus the "weight" of the hair was beautiful. This hair held curls the best out of all the hair I ever had. I loved the body the hair had after airdrying...just beautiful.

Cons: my transaction with the vendor was horrible -poor communication, the longest bundle shed horribly even when sealed with extension plus weft sealer and tangled at the ends which I read seems to be a characteristic of Filipino hair

I had this hair installed for 6 weeks then lend the hair (which turned out to be permanently ) and she is still wearing the hair after two installs (the hair still looks good).
ms.blue View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ms.blue Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 17 2012 at 9:05pm
My experience with: "Russian" wavy/curly
Vendor: Glam Goddess Beauty
Installed: 2.5 bundles 14-16, 16-18 & 18-20

Pros: communicated with the vendor for more than a month before purchasing and the owner was quick to respond with lengthy detailed answers.   All my bundles measured longer than stated length.   The initial look was different but I didn't worry.   The hair is very soft and has amazing flow. Straightens really good with having to blowdry straight first. This hair barely sheds or tangle (I didn't seal out of laziness but the wefts weren't cut)

Cons: The wait time is really long. Each bundle was a different color but I put all those colors on my hair (I did color a few pieces around my leave out darker to help with blending)...not sure if that is really a con.

I wore the hair for 6-7 weeks...the only reason why I removed the install was I had issues with the braiding pattern.   I did end up making a wig with a custom made closure but it sucked b/c I constructed it horribly (will be redoing the wig once I get a different cap)
***My second purchase from them wasn't so good and currently waiting for replacement bundles.

Edited by ms.blue - Dec 17 2012 at 9:07pm
ms.blue View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ms.blue Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 17 2012 at 9:22pm
My experience with: "Russian" medium coarse straight (medium luster)
Vendor: Yummy Hair Extensions
Installed: 2 bundles 16-18 plus a chinese yaki straight closure on a wig.

Pros: effective communication.   I was interested in their medium-very coarse straight and waited until they had a new shippment. When the shipment arrived, she informed me that she didn't receive any very coarse bundles and we decided to go with medium coarse.   It took 2 weeks from when I placed my order to when I received my order (major plus). The bundles were thick which surprised me in a good way. I ordered 2 bundles of 16-18...one bundle measured 18 & the other measured 21.5". I colored the hair to violet black but it looks jet black. The hair straightens nicely and holds a heat curl for a couple of days.

Cons: so far-nothing because I only have been wearing the closure wig a little more than a week.   Will update later.
ms.blue View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ms.blue Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 17 2012 at 9:24pm
All the installs I worn from late March/Early April until now...smh

Edited by ms.blue - Dec 17 2012 at 9:24pm
CrownRhoyale View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote CrownRhoyale Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 17 2012 at 9:43pm
Great review Ms. Blue!
ms.blue View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ms.blue Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 17 2012 at 9:47pm
Originally posted by CrownRhoyale CrownRhoyale wrote:

Great review Ms. Blue!

Thank you CrownRhoyale!
Posh Ams View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Posh Ams Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 17 2012 at 11:48pm
Thanks Ms Blue! You know you a weaveaholic
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Make Them Stare Hair
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 6789>