BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

My Experience with....

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 56789>

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 3 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
05girl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 05girl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 05 2012 at 10:17am
BUMP

one of the best threads on here because the reviews are to the point and organized!!
Sponsored Links

KarmaCee View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KarmaCee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 06 2012 at 9:33am
Originally posted by miamiu miamiu wrote:

My experience with Virgin Curly

Vendor: B-Dogg
Installed: 7 ounces (14-16 inches). Think he sent more than 8 oz, I have alot of hair left over.

Good: I love the hair, its flows, its coarse, it is the only hair i have worn where people literally thought it was all mine even though it went below bra strap. When I straighten my leave out it matches to a tee. I twist it and bantu knot it and it holds the curl and twist all day. I haven't staightened it because I need it cut but I am sure it straightens well. No heavy products needed. Once you wash and condition let it air dry completely before laying down or it will tangle. Use a good moisturizing shampoo and conditioner. I also use the herbal essence conditioners for moisturizing. The curls are lovely once it has aired completely.  

Bad: The beards were long, so i decided to trim. It does tangle but not anything serious. It sheds, I sealed but still some shed. Nothing to go crazy over. 

Consensus: Love it, it is my go to hair. I will keep this in heavy rotation.

How recent was your purchase?
LovesLace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote LovesLace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 25 2012 at 9:02pm
Bump
Please read the OP before posting.
miamiu27 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote miamiu27 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 02 2012 at 6:49pm
Bumped again. Hope this answers alot of questions for new folks.

A good read. (should read)
supuu43 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote supuu43 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 03 2012 at 12:10pm
Bump
MsBMW View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MsBMW Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 08 2012 at 8:44am
Thanks for Bumping I missed this thread
*Belle*Femme* View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote *Belle*Femme* Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 09 2012 at 7:43pm
Originally posted by Babydoll9163 Babydoll9163 wrote:

Ok ladies, I think it's time we create our very on "weave encyclopedia" filled with our experiences of various textures, vendors, styles, etc.

THIS IS NOT A QUESTIONS/COMMENTS THREAD...EXPERIENCES ONLY

Type up both the good and the bad of what you've dealt with. Make sure you spell out names of vendors/textures so when people search it'll come up right. And as always, pictures are more than welcome Smile

Again.....do not come up in here asking questions or posting comments on installs, this thread is not for that. Just people's experiences...may anyone who comes in here with a bunch of random stuff be blessed with cow's ass hair Smile
Virgin Straight/Indian- Why did I play myself and get this hair? It was many years ago but why would any AA woman with any type of 4 hair texture get this hair. I dont care what you do, it will never blend flawlessly. EVER!!!!

EP= Honestly, besides it being soooo damn expensive, I have nothing bad to say about this hair at all. Ive had it for almost a 1 1/2 and it just keeps giving me life. I think its worth the investment.

Exotic Hair LA- Where do I begin? It is awful. I bought a U-part wig, Course yaki straight. The tangles, the shedding in the first two days, the color not being true 1, the construction of the wig, the wig clips peeling, the straps in the back stretch out, need I go on. I beg thee, please dont play yourself and waste your money. Her customer service also was bad. I sent her three emails to find out when my wig was coming. I also emailed her telling her that the wig was shedding profusely. Do you think she responded? Absolutely not. DO NOT SHOP THERE. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!

Halley's Curls- I always got the relaxed straight texture. My first purchase was emmaculate. The closure is so realistic and I was one of the lucky people who didnt have it go bald on in a month. I had that closure for a good 7 months. However, I repurchased hair in decemeber when they have that month wide sale and I swear she sent me all the crap that she had at the warehouse. It was horrible. It shed like crazy, it got dry so quick, my closure was balding after 4 months. I dont know how to rate them. My first experience was great, the second experience was horrible. I still do want to get a closure from them though. It so realistic

ONYC- Ive only purchased their mongolian closure. The first closure that i purchased from them was very realistic and on par with HC realistic nature. However, they changed the way they made closure and it seemed a little more dense the second time around which I wasnt feeling. The texture of the hair is nice.
miamiu27 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote miamiu27 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 10 2012 at 7:54am
My experience with Kinky Curly

Vendor: ONYC
Installed: 8 ounces (14-16 inches). I purchased the 4a

Good: The curls were nice, the wefts were tight. It matched my hair somewhat but my natural curls were alittle looser than that hair.  

Bad: To me the hair was dry looking and frizzy.

Consensus: It is okay, I keep it so i can alternate it with a looser curl at the top of my install. A not uniformed look as far as curls are concerned so it blends alittle better with my hair.
Would I purchase again, no because I have found a CV that dups hair pretty well.  
goldensolutions View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote goldensolutions Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 11 2012 at 4:08pm
how long did it take for the bdogg hair to come? whats the condition of your hair know?
HowardAlumAKA View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote HowardAlumAKA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 11 2012 at 4:15pm
Bump

Side note: I think it would be somewhat fair to name the vendor for some of us newbies.......saying Kinky acts _____ ___ way is somewhat confusing because it might not act that way with all vendors...
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarg
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 56789>
  Share Topic